No announcement yet.

Blame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we be stuck with ollie till march now as no one does any gardening till then.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
      I think Ollie has to go but the problem is the players also .... tough call .. the whole thing is f#####
      This. Rotten to the core. Can't see any means of improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Not at all only when the person in charge is totally wrong and ill-equipped to do the job

You blaming everyone but him since he got here!!!! what's the saying again bad workman always blames his tools. JFH was s hite but got the odd result out the players Olly cant why is that??

If you think a goal is going to change everything that is wrong then your on another planet fella. Do you think we will lose to Wolves making it seven on the trot as I am certain we will??

THere is such a thing as the transfer window also which can make a big difference but obviously not if we dont get anyone new in, but if thats the case we`ve goto roll our sleeves up and get on with it! something quite a few on here seem to be against and think changing the managers going to sort it out every 3 games lol
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          You do talk a load of bollx, you cantwait to have a dig at ollie and have been like that from day 1 even though you deny it! we did ok today until a really good goal which i wondered why smithies didnt use his other hand instead of his right, & neds crap sending off which wasnt even a foul, then luongos terrible attempt at a tackle cos his starting position closing down was wrong! so that once agains ollies fault? its becoming unbearable on here, just hope ollie can quickly shut some doubters up and holt this run as itll shut quite a few up! its the players ollies got that are letting us down not the manager!

Clutching at straws.

Olly has been 5hit for a long time and has shown nothing to suggest he is gonna improve any time soon.
          The same players under JFH would not have lost 6 on the spin with ONE goal in those 6 games and he was absolutely slated by nearly all on here.

For some bizarre reason just cos Olly is a fans favourite (certainly not mine) he is to be given no end of support for delivering crap week in week out.

Just don't get it.

Why can't TF and most on here just accept it was a ridiculous and #### poor appointment, sack the half wit and move on.
          It can't get worse than it is currently cos this is as bad as I can remember.

Comment

But its not three games anymore its six (you ignore this) soon to be seven

I personally would not give him a penny why waste more money if prepared right this side should be competitive against the likes of Ipswich, Rotherham and Wolves etc with right manager and pre game preparation

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
              [/B]

Clutching at straws.

Olly has been 5hit for a long time and has shown nothing to suggest he is gonna improve any time soon.
              The same players under JFH would not have lost 6 on the spin with ONE goal in those 6 games and he was absolutely slated by nearly all on here.

For some bizarre reason just cos Olly is a fans favourite (certainly not mine) he is to be given no end of support for delivering crap week in week out.

Just don't get it.

Why can't TF and most on here just accept it was a ridiculous and #### poor appointment, sack the half wit and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                [/B]

Clutching at straws.

Just don't get it.

You dont get it, its not like we`ve played crap every game is it, if we keep up that ethic things will turn around, all i can say is im glad quite a few of you arent out there playing as we`d be down now!

Comment

ollie has missed panto season

Comment

You dont get it, its not like we`ve played crap every game is it, if we keep up that ethic things will turn around, all i can say is im glad quite a few of you arent out there playing as we`d be down now!
                    Where is the next win coming rom Pinks and then where are the next eight coming from to keep us up. Give me the faith you have make me believe how he's is going to turn it around when he's has taken us backwards

Your just like him you think you can throw out the clichés and one liners like need time bla bla bla and it will make a difference back up your words and tell us when we might see a goal let alone a win and where nine wins are going to come from to stay up
                    Last edited by West Acton; 27-12-2016, 04:28 PM.

Comment

If me and few others were out there playing we might at least see a little bit of fight

Comment

no one likes to see someone loose a job but some people deserve to.

Comment

Dof les brought these players together.
                          Dof les selected the last 3 managers.

The dof has to go. And he can take his pr1ck mate the pe teacher with him.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            If me and few others were out there playing we might at least see a little bit of fight
                            Theres no point me saying anything as you made youre mind up before he got the job and even if we had 100 attempts on goal today but still lost youd still be coming out with the same stuff! ive seen enough in our play to have confidence in it can turn, but we need that spark, we always knew it was going to be difficult today but apart from the things that happened errors wise thought we did ok and showed spirit, but definately dont like the way our heads go down too easily at some times when we concede! but anyway im keeping the faith even if it is only me west

Comment

Many of us thought it was a wrong appointment but wanted to give him a chance and looks like he blew it.

Comment

Theres no point me saying anything as you made youre mind up before he got the job and even if we had 100 attempts on goal today but still lost youd still be coming out with the same stuff! ive seen enough in our play to have confidence in it can turn, but we need that spark, we always knew it was going to be difficult today but apart from the things that happened errors wise thought we did ok and showed spirit, but definately dont like the way our heads go down too easily at some times when we concede! but anyway im keeping the faith even if it is only me west
                                And that's what I am asking you. you keep saying you have seen enough to suggest that its going to turn!!! so when is it going to turn??? against wolves, in a month, by March before the end of the season?? I'm being genuine in the question as I see nothing to suggest we have improved measurably.

I put my neck on line in another thread I think we will lose to wolves but turn over Ipswich because there pony (he has made habit of losing to pony sides so I may be wrong) what do you predict??

Comment

Working...
                                X