Blame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blame

Is it Holloway or is it that the team that is lacking ... Or is it both ..

6 defeats in a row is not satisfactory in anyones books...

I hate to say but i believe it's both ... Without personnel changes we are doomed ,,,,

Holloway should never have been appointed, it was obvious at the time but a lot of people just put on the rose tints.

Comment

Fernandes is to blame the guys a ####in Jonah

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        Holloway should never have been appointed, it was obvious at the time but a lot of people just put on the rose tints.
        I'll be the first to admit I got sucked into it all and thought it was what the club needed. I didn't realise how poor this group of players was and although it was boring to watch jimmy was probably over achieving. I'm just absolutely sick of this ####ing club

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          Fernandes is to blame the guys a ####in Jonah
          Yes but we need some sort of stability ... everyone below him should walk and real football professionals put in place

Comment

They need to address this mistake today after the game and admit they got it wrong as we are doomed if they do not. We cannot allow 6 defeats to become 10. All the ###### about Ollie and Bircham's passion for us does not make up for the lack of brains.

Comment

Relax once we get wolves defeat out the way which will make it Seven on trot Mr Motivator will get them going as we have some winnable games

Comment

Westy you are pissing in the wind if you genuinely believe that.

Comment

Holloway is a Jimmy clone. Cant see how he and Les can stay.

Comment

Is it twist or stick ...... surely a trigger has to be pulled at some point as league one is calling

Comment

I think we are lacking the players. Not good enough upfront and that is a big issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        I'll be the first to admit I got sucked into it all and thought it was what the club needed. I didn't realise how poor this group of players was and although it was boring to watch jimmy was probably over achieving. I'm just absolutely sick of this ####ing club
                        This.

Disaster of a bas*ard club.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Holloway is a Jimmy clone. Cant see how he and Les can stay.
                          Rubbish JFH is 100x manager Ollie is and inside you probably know it but won't admit it

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Westy you are pissing in the wind if you genuinely believe that.
                            I don't but wolves will turn us over that part is true

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Rubbish JFH is 100x manager Ollie is and inside you probably know it but won't admit it
                              Nope. Both differently s hit.

Comment

Working...
                              X