Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I am

Comment

Lot of headless chickens in midfield, but no one who can put his foot on the ball and pick a pass like Faurlin. Should never have let him go - all those years injured, he finally gets fit and we let him go

Comment

He's a ghost legend. Made-up because we had 'f' all to cheer about. No pace, lacked goals and was like the most beautiful ugly bird in a room full of m!ngers.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          He's a ghost legend. Made-up because we had 'f' all to cheer about. No pace, lacked goals and was like the most beautiful ugly bird in a room full of m!ngers.
          now that is funny ....

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
            now that is funny ....
            But very accurate

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              But very accurate
              Not remotely accurate, there's a reason he's been called out by people like Hoilett and Barton as being the best player they've played alongside with. There's a reason Arsenal were interested in an over £10mil bid for him in his first half season in the prem and there's a reason why he should have been kept by the club over the summer. He cares, and he's a top quality footballer when fit.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Cheers Nas

Yes he was in deed a very very fine player however three serious knee injuries later he's not the same. Would have Faurlin from first promotion season back everyday of the week but not the shadow of the player that left

Just my own personal opinion

Comment

Cheers Nas

Yes he was in deed a very very fine player however three serious knee injuries later he's not the same. Would have Faurlin from first promotion season back everyday of the week but not the shadow of the player that left

Just my own personal opinion
                  Totally agree but probably do more than our current shower of shi t, standing on 1 leg. We have to realize how bad we've become. I know you still go to games but the players have given too many pathetic performances to keep fans on board but I know you blame it on Holloway. I don't blame it on effort just ability
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Good to see the poll is correct
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Yes I am
                      And yes he is.

Comment

Very good player and with another yard of pace would have been even better. Great on the field chemistry with Adel during the 2010- 2011 season.

Comment

Don't like going back but he's still head and shoulders better than what we got in midfield. Would've kept him and paired him with the legs of cousins, Luongo doesn't do it for me.

Comment

Yep. Still a million times better than Luongo.

Comment

Working...
                            X