Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin

Would you have him back in January if it were possible?

Warnock wants to bring him to Cardiff!!
    Yes
    65.91%
    No
    34.09%

Yes.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Yes definitely
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

no

Comment

Difficult the Faurlin of last season no because he was really poor. But he's now got games in legs and back to match fitness which he never seemed to be last season.

Knowing our luck he would do his knee again straight away if we got him back

Comment

No. For #### sake what is it about just wanting to resign players we've let go? Don't we want to move forward?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              No. For #### sake what is it about just wanting to resign players we've let go? Don't we want to move forward?
              Have we moved forward this season then?

You only let the likes of Clint and Ali go if you have adequate replacements. We had none for either in terms of talent and commitment.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

You only let the likes of Clint and Ali go if you have adequate replacements. We had none for either in terms of talent and commitment.
                Faurlin hasn't been replaced. I think Hill.has quality wise just passion is always going to.be tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                  would be nice to think we could move forward as a club but as far as staff are concerned it should start at the top.

Unfortunately we took a MASSIVE step BACKWARDS the moment TF appointed Olly.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

No not yet. Takes time to build a team though and going for old players certainly won't move us in the right direction. There are other players out there in the world who would take us forward as a club it's up to us to go and find them. I just don't get the obsession with dragging up the past constantly. See threads on here all the time saying let's get Clint,ale, dunny and of corse Adel back.

Comment

No please stay abroad ali!
                      Him being at cardiff would be like seeing an ex you really loved being with one of your mortal enemies

Comment

The problem was letting him go in the first place.

Comment

Getting a bit weird all this pining for ex players. We could spend abit of money and get the younger better version of Faurlin in Conor Hourihane

Comment

The problem is we don't have any players with experience who can lead on the field.

Comment

We can't take risks, he could play another game and be out for the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X