Crisis at Christmas 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crisis at Christmas 2016

Merry Christmas to everyone and we hope you have the most wonderful time with family during this festive season.

As a community on WeAreTheRangersBoys we started donating money to 'Crisis at Christmas' last year, we will continue to do so every year.

We've made a donation of £22.32, which reserves one place at Crisis at Christmas and provides...

* Welcoming support from people who really care
    * A chance to shower, freshen up and get clean clothes
    * Three nutritious hot meals including Christmas dinner
    * A health check and treatment from a doctor, optician and dentist
    * An introduction to Crisis’ year-round services for training and support for the future

See more at:

Great job guys, volunteered at Crisis in Islington one boxing day plus did volunteer a day a week for them. Mainly just transporting the homeless from there to an.alcohol addiction place in south London. Great to see how much most of them appreciate the help and check ups that one day of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Merry Christmas to everyone and we hope you have the most wonderful time with family during this festive season.

As a community on WeAreTheRangersBoys we started donating money to 'Crisis at Christmas' last year, we will continue to do so every year.

We've made a donation of £22.32, which reserves one place at Crisis at Christmas and provides...

* Welcoming support from people who really care
      * A chance to shower, freshen up and get clean clothes
      * Three nutritious hot meals including Christmas dinner
      * A health check and treatment from a doctor, optician and dentist
      * An introduction to Crisis’ year-round services for training and support for the future

See more at:
      well done myu , merry xmas mate

Comment

I made a donation to the Sally Army who do similar work. So many great charities out there, but sadly, can only select a few to help. Merry Christmas everyone
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
        X