Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Canada/Toronto crew

Afternoon,

Anyone know of any bars that will show the Brighton game Tuesday? With it being on sky I reckon the chances have gone from 1% to 4%

Fraggy maybe able to assist
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I just left a message for Josh at Queen & Beaver pub. (35 ELM STREET, TORONTO
      ONTARIO M5G 1H1 http://queenandbeaverpub.ca). Lets hope the game doesn't turn out to be a nightmare on Elm Street.
      As soon as he gets back to me I'll update on here.
      I can't get a straight answer from any of the main sports bars in Toronto, so I am hoping that Josh can help us out.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Just looked on yelp and theres quite a few football themed bars in toronto so you could try giving them a call in advance and asking if they're airing the game? Couldn't find much else, could always just try bribing a bar worker with a bag of milk to put the game on if nothing else

Comment

If all else fails, give this place a call. They claim if it is live on T.V. and you request it, they will play it.
          Don't know anyone who has been here, so can't comment on prices & quality of food etc.

http://www.thefootiefactory.ca/index.htm

For more info, please call us: 416.368. GOAL (4625)

164 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON M5V 2R2
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I just heard back from the Queen & Beaver pub, unfortunately they wont be showing the game.

If you are staying in a hotel in Toronto, ask one of the bell hops, they tend to know everything about the local bars.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

BeIn Sports is the cable station which would carry the match, unfortunately they aren't showing it so you will have to rely on a pub picking up a stream which there should be several of since it's on Sky!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

I watched our defeat to Brentford at a pub called the Scallywags, 11 St Clair Ave West, just off Yonge St. It's a fair trek up from Dundas St on foot, but only 15 mins in a taxi.
                http://www.scallywags.net/contact.html
                The main game showing was PSG, but they angled a screen towards my table and found a good quality stream. Shame about the game.

Comment

BeIn Sports is showing it in the U.S. at 7:30 am. Are you sure there not showing it in Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    BeIn Sports is showing it in the U.S. at 7:30 am. Are you sure there not showing it in Canada?
                    It is showing here on BEIN sport. There will be a bar somewhere in Toronto willing to put it on.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

My mistake, it is being shown on BeIn, not until 2:30 though!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                      X