Jordan Rhodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Rhodes

We could be interested,but as far as wages are concerned,we are between a rock and a hard place.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...s-qpr-12362873

As much as i'd love rhodes here i wouldn't love him here for 60k a week!
    Theres other quality strikers out there that we could easily sign, as someone pointed out in a different thread, hourihane and winnal are coming into their last 6 months at barnsley and i'd rather have them here than spending a fortune. Hourihane certainly

Comment

Strikers are the most important players. If we could move on caulker and nedum we'd be in a perfect position to bring him in however, I think he will have better offers
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Probably the only way we could afford it would be to sell Smithies for 3 mill and bring in Ingram who's an excellent keeper too. Bizarrely we're blessed with two top-class keepers when we're so weak in other areas.

Comment

We can afford anything, one of the richest clubs in the championship.
          FFP and a spending curb to appease the fans after everyone moaning about the debt thats been racked up is the only stepping stone.

Comment

Aside from his 8.5 mill transfer fee, he's on 60k a week. Closest we have to that is Sandro on 40k who we're desperately trying to shift to reduce wage bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              Aside from his 8.5 mill transfer fee, he's on 60k a week. Closest we have to that is Sandro on 40k who we're desperately trying to shift to reduce wage bill.
              Would hope we just let Sandro go in January if he isn't going to play. Waste of wages and tbh right now think we have a better team.without him.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Players have to take wage cuts to move to play football. Like Green did to leave us.
                Add to that we have had players on 60k and more before without them even blinking, if they want to do it they can.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Players have to take wage cuts to move to play football.
                  How many modern day players do that in reality?

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Add to that we have had players on 60k and more before without them even blinking, if they want to do it they can.
                  But it's very clear that they currently don't want to do it.

I hope you're right and maybe this time they'll make an exception. Stranger things have happened at QPR

Comment

A lot do mate. (Every single player who leaves Rangers has to take a pay cut)

Players that actually like playing football do so they get to play.
                    But saying that its more who actually dont the lazy money grabbing gits.

Oh and for what its worth, i reckon we have got no chance of getting him, i do think they will spend and change the lower league younger players rule, but it wont be for anyone costing Rhodes sort of money.

Comment

Think he would be snapped up by many other teams doing better than us atm
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

No player in championship should be paid 60k. If it's loan can kind if f get head around it as it's only for few months but committing to that salary for two three years is total no no

Comment

If we don't get in a championship quality striker who can score goals- and a creative cm who can create the odd goal- we will most likely be relegated. There are no goals in our squad. There hasn't been for over a year. Luongo, for instance, can't create or score goals. Not can Kelvin, Cousins, Sandro or, I imagine, Borysiuk.

Comment

Bout time Uncle T put his hands in his pockets properly again to buy some quality.

Why are us fans the ones having to suffer, watching poor players nowadays - when it was the boards fault for over-spending in the first place.

Comment

quality playmaker top priority. Said so pre season. Nothing has changed.

Comment

Working...
                              X