Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a big thank you to MYU and the WATRB Team

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to MYU and the team for the opportunity for giving me and my boy Oliver two tickets for the Villa game last Sunday, Oliver had a fantastic day and getting to meet all the players, shame about the result but nothing is easy being a Rangers fan, but he truly loved the whole day and game.

Once again thank you MYU, it was much appreciated.

COYRS

Thanks for letting us know your son had a great experience
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I would also like to thank MYU and the WATRB team for putting up with all our moans and groans this year and wish them and the rest of the gang all the best for the holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        I would also like to thank MYU and the WATRB team for putting up with all our moans and groans this year and wish them and the rest of the gang all the best for the holidays.
        What are you talking about? Stop being so blood y melodramatic?!
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Good grief, talk about bah humbug weare, mel's post was lovely.

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it Oliver, shame about the result
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Weare, have you had a bad day in the office? Chill man, nice gesture from JM.
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                Weare, have you had a bad day in the office? Chill man, nice gesture from JM.
                My point is this is a football forum mate. OK maybe I should of worded it better but supporting the rangers is all about debate/moans and groans or are we forgetting this is a football forum? She does live in America so it does explain it, so sorry for saying as it is

Comment

SO glad you and your boy got the chance to watch us play, it's our pleasure. Shame about the result but it wasn't a bad game.

Thank you for the kind words Mel, the team here know exactly what you meant in that message and you're right.

Happy Christmas to you all.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    SO glad you and your boy got the chance to watch us play, it's our pleasure. Shame about the result but it wasn't a bad game.

Thank you for the kind words Mel, the team here know exactly what you meant in that message and you're right.

Happy Christmas to you all.
                    Harsh but you've made your point

Comment

I'm so confused
                      I belive Mel splits her time between U.S. and U.K and being American really has no bearing on this discussion.
                      Also I believe all on here know this is a football forum, but surely that doesn't mean we have to moan and dig people out about anything that may be positive?
                      If your just having a bad day Weare, please accept my apologies for this post, but if you truly believe what you posted above, I think you should maybe take a short break as I know the on field antics of our club is depressing quite a few on here.
                      Last edited by Fraggy; 22-12-2016, 08:53 PM.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Harsh but you've made your point
                        She wasn't talking about discussing football, we understood and was nice that she acknowledges that.

Oliver and his son came all the way from Denmark, it was a nice thread mate.

Comment

gawd, if I let you all know how last week-end went for me, rail tickets wrong, hotel balls up, Rangers 0 Villa 1 nb Thanks Myu for a fantastic messageboard
                          Last edited by lymehoop; 22-12-2016, 10:10 PM.
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Glad you and Oliver enjoyed the trip over mate, it is great that you made the trip and brought the next generation along. It's always appreciated when recipients of the ticket give away's acknowledge the gesture, it shows that the efforts MYU goes to is worth while as we have some very decent fans.

Likewise, thanks to JMelanie for your kind words and a very merry Christmas to you and to all our posters
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

[QUOTE=Bluehoop;1592713]Glad you and Oliver enjoyed the trip over mate, it is great that you made the trip and brought the next generation along. It's always appreciated when recipients of the ticket give away's acknowledge the gesture, it shows that the efforts MYU goes to is worth while as we have some very decent fans.

Likewise, thanks to JMelanie for your kind words and a very merry Christmas to you and to all our posters [/Qcheers mate

Comment

Working...
                              X