Hall or ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hall has played well at CB.

Does he have the attributes to develop as a Carrick/Dier/Gerrard? If so then CM could work, if not then he should stay at the back.

Comment

3 5 2 could work. If you follow the Chelsea model, you would have Lync Caulker Ned, then have Hall and Sandro holding, with Perch and Robinson the attacking full backs. Or any of our 15 wingers we have.

Comment

Agree one thing Hall isn't and that's a midfielder, really can't see why we're persisting with him in there, with all the midfielders at the club there must be someone better at doing the job he does in midfield,

Comment

Hall is our best CB by a country mile.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

No idea why he's playing in midfield #olliethetacticalgenius

Comment

Because he's playing for the club that's in shlt street doing what he can for the club ! I agree he is probably our best centre back , and idealy he would or should be there alongside Lynch , but when you're in shlt street some players stand up to be counted and God knows we don't have many of those , I would say don't knock Hall or Ollie if want to vent you're frustrations look at the reason he's playing m/f and that's simply because the ones that should be playing there are just dross footballers

Comment

I would say he is playing well in midfield. Was excellent against Villa and allows Cousins to get forward more, it is often about playing for the team and not where each individual plays best. He isn't ever going to be Carrick or Gerrard but he is very similar to Dier. Plenty of different types of midfielders so can't all compare them together. We just need that outlet upfront as all the fans and Ian knows. This team with say Austin or another class striker would have won those last two matches and be far higher up.the table. We aren't missing much but it is a very important cog in the team. Both Polter and Sylla are ok on their day , just they both blow hot and cold and truthfully neither are skillful enough to lead a promotion gaining line.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Because he's playing for the club that's in shlt street doing what he can for the club ! I agree he is probably our best centre back , and idealy he would or should be there alongside Lynch , but when you're in shlt street some players stand up to be counted and God knows we don't have many of those , I would say don't knock Hall or Ollie if want to vent you're frustrations look at the reason he's playing m/f and that's simply because the ones that should be playing there are just dross footballers
                  He's playing in midfield because manager is selecting him there why even try pointing finger at anyone else. Square pegs in square holes we were promised but instead we have gone back 15 years to rose and palmer

Comment

I'd swap Hall for Lynch. Thought he looked cumbersome last time out. I'm one of those who thinks Onuoha is a good CB.

Comment

Working...
                    X