Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall or ?

Perch-------Ned------Lynch-------Bidwell

Lots say Hall ain't no midfielder. I agree, but would you still have him in place of either the other 2 ?

Hall is first choice cb for me!

I'd personally play hall and lynch week in week out! It's Ned we got to move on!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

I'd personally play hall and lynch week in week out! It's Ned we got to move on!
      this a thousand times over!

Comment

This!! Ned has more bad games than good games for us, so much so that people call him nervous ned!
        Other teams rate him so much more highly than he actually is and we should take advantage of that and sell him imo, i reckon we'd get 4 million for him easily! Bring clint in as cover and a coach and spend 4m on a new striker or two

Comment

Hall for Ned imo. Hall is wasted at CM and is a far better CB than Ned.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Agree with above. He's a CB and should play there. Actually think it's a sign of Holloway bottling making a tough decision as to play Hall CB needs to drop one of Ned or Lynch so instead of doing that play Hall Midfield as he did with Palmer and Rose

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
              This!! Ned has more bad games than good games for us, so much so that people call him nervous ned!
              Other teams rate him so much more highly than he actually is and we should take advantage of that and sell him imo, i reckon we'd get 4 million for him easily! Bring clint in as cover and a coach and spend 4m on a new striker or two
              I honestly think there is not a team in the Cosmos that would pay £4m for Onuoha. Would love to be wrong tho.

Comment

It's always difficult to keep a clean sheet when you have no threat up front and the last 2 games we have conceded a goal a game with Hall in m/f , a few good opinions rated him
                M O M against Villa seems hard to knock him as a m/f player
                Last edited by dogsrrs; 22-12-2016, 06:54 PM.

Comment

I actually quite like Hall in midfield. Dier was a centre back and now he is not seen as one.

Comment

How long a contract does Ned have?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Agree with above. He's a CB and should play there. Actually think it's a sign of Holloway bottling making a tough decision as to play Hall CB needs to drop one of Ned or Lynch so instead of doing that play Hall Midfield as he did with Palmer and Rose
                      I honestly believe halls really good in midfield and will get better the more he plays, hes got good technique aswell as winning headers, think ollies made a good call, but also rate hall as a cb aswell!
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

No way 'let it bounce first' Ned should be in first team.But every manager adapts tactics to shoehorn him in.

Comment

I could not agree more
                          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

How about when Caulker is fit ? Seems we've forgot about him !

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              I honestly believe halls really good in midfield and will get better the more he plays, hes got good technique aswell as winning headers, think ollies made a good call, but also rate hall as a cb aswell!
                              Time will tell Pinksey but when you have CM sitting on bench don't make an awful lot of sense to me but perhaps he sees something I don't but personally not for me

Comment

Working...
                              X