Going for an experienced striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    So you want them to stick with what going on at moment? And almost certain relegation. That sounds like a plan.
    As I said in my paragraph - it's the fact they don't stick to whatever they say they're going to do.

I mean, are we now signing more experienced players, or are we sticking to our younger player policy, or are we doing both.. or what?

Comment

We've been linked with David Nugent in today's GWL.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        We've been linked with David Nugent in today's GWL.
        Fantastic type of loan signing, although he will need some service..
        Really does confuse me as to why QPR don't use the loan market, promising young players such as Tammy Abraham are thriving and on are on low wages.

Comment

Theres talk of Watford wanting to send out young striker Jerome Sinclair to a championship side in January and four or five clubs interested. We are not one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Theres talk of Watford wanting to send out young striker Jerome Sinclair to a championship side in January and four or five clubs interested. We are not one of them.
            Not experienced enough for Ollie. Probably go out and smash them in somewhere like Tammy Abaraham at Brizzle

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              He might be the answer as might O'brien from millwall but how can we take that chance. We need a proven goalscorer at this level. Not the time to gamble with division 1 looming.

Comment

Wouldn't mind us trying to get Daryl Murphy on loan from Newcastle. He's barely made any appearances for them this season, so might fancy a little bit of first team football. He's getting on a bit, but reckon he'd be a good addition to our front line if given the service. Ahhhh service, crosses into the box...those were the days!

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                  Wouldn't mind us trying to get Daryl Murphy on loan from Newcastle. He's barely made any appearances for them this season, so might fancy a little bit of first team football. He's getting on a bit, but reckon he'd be a good addition to our front line if given the service. Ahhhh service, crosses into the box...those were the days!
                  He's a good shut Kenthoop and a realistic target who even getting on abit would add something to our attack and more importantly he's a proven quality at this level!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    He's a good shut Kenthoop and a realistic target who even getting on abit would add something to our attack and more importantly he's a proven quality at this level!!
                    Exactly, we need people who know the Championship, we can't really be gambling on unknowns at the moment! Also wouldn't mind seeing Lewis Grabban rock up on loan, but I imagine there'll be several others ahead of us in the pecking order (Reading, Fulham, Leeds)

Comment

akinde from barnet or billy sharp at sheff utd

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        akinde from barnet or billy sharp at sheff utd
                        Sharp is going nowhere except UP with Sheff Utd.

Comment

Keep reading deal is done for Nugent to Leeds

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                            Sharp is going nowhere except UP with Sheff Utd.
                            to put it bluntly i think u are most probably right

Comment

Is there a chance we could persuade Djibril Cisse out of retirement?
                              F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                                to put it bluntly i think u are most probably right
                                Saw what you did there.......ha!

Comment

Working...
                                X