Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Wouldn't mind getting Frazier Campbell in on loan. And before anyone slates me/him, this is exactly the kind of market we should be looking at!

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
        Just read the piece on WLS about us going for an experienced striker in January. Have to say there's not a lot out there. Could this be the one transfer window where the rumours about Peter Crouch turn out to be true? I'd have him until the end of the season for sure
        There is a big difference between going for and actually getting. I think we went for a number of strikers in the summer but none of them worked out.

Comment

Just read the article again and my interpretation on it is we are actually going to spend some wonga!

Seems the penny's dropped and th board understand they need to make a exception up top and spend proper money and wages!!

**** Nugent I hope they go all out for a Afobe, Assabongla or Wells!

Comment

For those who haven't read the article. Also it sounds like Caulker is, in fact, injured.

QPR to tweak transfer policy in pursuit of striker

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...ursuit-striker

Comment

Would love to nick Jonathan Walters from Stoke on loan for the rest of the season or maybe lewis grabban from Bournemouth!!

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                Wouldn't mind getting Frazier Campbell in on loan. And before anyone slates me/him, this is exactly the kind of market we should be looking at!
                Clubs in better positions will have a better chance.

We'll get the left overs.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Clubs in better positions will have a better chance.

We'll get the left overs.
                  Unfortunately true.

If we win the next 2/3 now could be viewed as a blip while Ollie found his feet. With the gravy train dry we ain't attracting players with money anymore.....

Comment

Would love us to go for matty taylor but don't see it happening as, whilst hes a goalscorer hes unproved at a higher level and the same can be said of bogle.

I think itll be nugent which seems like a perfect fit for us, sure hes not really a prolific goalscorer but he has bags of experience and can give us some much needed battle

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      David Nugent would be a good signing for us!
                      Ah didn't even realise. That's a shame. Always liked him.

Comment

What about Jordan Rhodes on a 6 month loan?

He's not getting game time at Boro is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          What about Jordan Rhodes on a 6 month loan?

He's not getting game time at Boro is he?
                          Would be superb but i think hes a serial Northerner.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Would be superb but i think hes a serial Northerner.
                            Yea true. Shame. He's a scorer.

Comment

You couldn't make this up - so from going from only signing younger players and players from lower league's, our ownership are now happy to put their hands in their pockets to change the strategy totally because we're struggling. Embarrassing - not the fact they're willing to do this, just the fact they constantly contradict whatever they say.

Is there anything these owners say, that they DON'T go back on.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                                You couldn't make this up - so from going from only signing younger players and players from lower league's, our ownership are now happy to put their hands in their pockets to change the strategy totally because we're struggling. Embarrassing - not the fact they're willing to do this, just the fact they constantly contradict whatever they say.

Is there anything these owners say, that they DON'T go back on.
                                So you want them to stick with what going on at moment? And almost certain relegation. That sounds like a plan.

Comment

Working...
                                X