Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Doughty cup tied Furlong ok.
    apologies, seems they are both cup tied.

Comment

Doughty takes good set pieces at least, he will be some use in that way

Comment

‘They’ve got six months’ – Holloway to give QPR duo a chance

“They will be getting a game – they’ve got six months to prove (themselves) to me I personally like the pair of them. They’ll be in and around my squad and they’ll have a chance to play. They won’t be going anywhere else" said Holloway.

"One (Doughty) has played 140 games anyway, so why has he gone out on loan? If you don’t want him, get rid of him. If not, bring him back and play him. We’ll see. Can they step forward? Can they step to the plate?”

Read more: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/t...qpr-duo-chance

Comment

I like that ollie is being a bit more no nonsense about things. Hopefully doughty does well when hes back as jesus christ hes been here forever! Hes very committed and disciplined too and did great at swindon so i hope hes able to replicate that here.
          As for furlong, hes got a massive chance ahead of him and if he does better than perch then well, we've found our new rightback

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers10 View Post
            Doughty takes good set pieces at least, he will be some use in that way
            We need that, at one point this season when Chery took his fourth poor corner in a row during one match, I almost wished for Toszer to come back just for corners.

Comment

Michael Doughty can get better and better, says Ian Holloway: http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/...oway_1_4855788

Comment

Working...
              X