Furlong and Doughty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furlong and Doughty

Darnell Furlong and Michael Doughty are set to return to QPR next month. Ian Holloway wants both players at Loftus Road and Rangers plan to recall them from their loan spells at Swindon. A clause in both season-long deals enables Rangers to take them back in January...

Read more: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...on-town-recall

So we are going down that route... Oh well..
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Doughty's a decent player IMO. Hope it works out for him this time. Could be a good move.

Comment

Has to happen imo, no worse than what we are using atm
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          So we are going down that route... Oh well..
          Don't mind it myself. Both have got a bit of fight in them and something to prove!

Comment

Furlong could be perfect for the wing back role. Didn't rate Doughty before he went on loan apparently been playing well though

Comment

Furlong is a great RB just needs games. Doughty started well last season and then never got another chance but seems to be playing well now. Could easily be a future where Furlong and Niko are our wing backs.

Comment

Doughty has been very decent for Swindon, assisting and scoring well.
                When i see Grant Hall playing in midfield, i get it, and think he's done well, he's fairly decent on the ball, however Doughty is a better 'baller', quicker on the turn and sees and delivers better passes, is he as fit? i hope the games has done him good as he always looked a bit stoutly?

Although hes been out a while after having his Appendix removed, i think it was, i know hes back playing but im not sure hes up to speed, as good as he was?

Good move imo!

Comment

Does that mean JET isn't coming back?

Comment

Both have already proved they are too lightweight/not good enough for this level or they wouldn't have been sent out on loan.

Very much doubt they have improved that much in a few months to be good enough now.

In fact my mates missus is a season ticket holder at Swindon and reckons they are only average at best in League One.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Don't mind it myself. Both have got a bit of fight in them and something to prove!
                      And I would love to be proven wrong..make no mistake about that.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Furlong is the worst RB I've seen at Loftus Road.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                          Have you seen Karl Ready play right back. I have!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                            He was thrown in at the deep end by Ramsey,had to mark probably 2 of the best players in the premier n made a good effort of it, good move in bringing them both back imo. U never saw bob malcolm play Rb then?

Comment

I'd say they are no better than what we have so should stay on loan and get valuable experience. Ollie seems to be getting desperate after originally saying he was excited about the players we had.

Comment

Working...
                              X