Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gr1 View Post
    You Sure? Below was posted on LFW

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________
    n the Box Office this morning 22:50 - Dec 21 with 117 views Boston

....decided not to risk any train problems and bought tickets for the coach to Brighton. Going to be interesting, haven't been on an official bus trip since 1973, when Daphne Biggs requested that myself and a couple of my mates refrained from using that particular service in the future. But, under 900 sold so far for the south coast and only 150 odd for Wolves.
    100 tickets left out of an allocation of just over 2000 according to the official site.

Comment

Fantastic support.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        Southern website says an hourly service from Victoria on Boxing Day, but may be cancellations due to ongoing action.
        Thanks JM, but is there any information for the 27th
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

31 tkts left brilliant

Comment

That is brilliant support especially under the circumstances, with a heavy defeat likely, could this just turn out to be another OT 1991 :-)

Comment

To give credIt where credit is due, i honestly dont think that many would of gone under the clueless clown JFH OUT!.
              And thats even after a good win or two, let alone five defeats on the trot.

Comment

Very good and especially this time of year and all the games they cram into a couple of weeks , surprised people can afford it , especially ones with kids

Comment

We should have a fun christmas sweepstake on what minute the Fulham song starts getting sung.

Comment

Working...
                  X