Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clint coming back? It's said we've sounded him out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint coming back? It's said we've sounded him out....

QPR chances of landing fans favourite Clint Hill for a second time depend on whether Rangers are willing to rip up his one-year deal at Ibrox in January. The 38-year-old veteran moved north when his Loftus Road deal ran out in the summer. However, QPR need a changing room lift as heads have predictably dropped in a pointless run of five games and one goal. Let go along with seven others, Get West London has learned Hoops sounded Hill out about what he could do for an ailing side as coach and player.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ngers-12350052

How simply wonderful........ Is Santa coming early this year?

That's Sir Clint Hill to you!

Would love him back.

Comment

Comment

Really think he is the man we need in the dressing room right now
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Interesting character Douglas MacArthur..

Comment

Should never have let him go. Maybe go play on loan somewhere but he belongs in blue and white stripes.

Comment

I've fixed the title for you mate

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                Really think he is the man we need in the dressing room right now
                And on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  I've fixed the title for you mate
                  Such was my breathless excitement, Stanley......

Comment

Christ - there won't be anyone left to bring back who bleeds blue and white soon...

How about a pragmatic approach for once Rangers, rather than one extreme end of the spectrum to the other in recent years.

Ownership logic since arriving:

'Lets just buy another expensive player or get another expensive manager to help'

'Sh1t the fans are starting to hate us because this isn't working out, we didn't even think about losing the identity of the club like the fans are now saying. Plus we've lost SO much money'

'Tell ya what, lets not spend any money at all from now on and try to develop players like Southampton do, we'll also just get people into the club who 'love QPR - the fans we'll love us then!'

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                      Should never have let him go. Maybe go play on loan somewhere but he belongs in blue and white stripes.
                      Hoops man
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

This would be an embarrassing backward step Tony order your dof to get out and find another Clint and Ally , I'd like to know where the poster get the idea that they are QPR through and through as I've said before Clint and Ally are completely descent fellas that would give all theyve got to whatever club they are at

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          This would be an embarrassing backward step Tony order your dof to get out and find another Clint and Ally , I'd like to know where the poster get the idea that they are QPR through and through as I've said before Clint and Ally are completely descent fellas that would give all theyve got to whatever club they are at
                          Agree.

As much as I love Clint and think it would be great to have him back, the whole scenario is embarrassing. Clint should never have been let go, we should have made him player coach in the summer. Everyone associated with the club other than Jimmy and Les could see that.

Now we are going to go begging him to come back in January. Not being funny, love Clint to bits but he's a Championship standard Centre Half who's 5 years past his best. How much can he do to turn around the current predicament?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Agree.

As much as I love Clint and think it would be great to have him back, the whole scenario is embarrassing. Clint should never have been let go, we should have made him player coach in the summer. Everyone associated with the club other than Jimmy and Les could see that.

Now we are going to go begging him to come back in January. Not being funny, love Clint to bits but he's a Championship standard Centre Half who's 5 years past his best. How much can he do to turn around the current predicament?
                            Yeah make you right how many times can a business admit it's made a mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              Agree.

He needs to come back and beat into this current soft squad what it means to be a Qpr player as obviously they haven't grasped it.

Agree Ale and Clint should never have been let go in the summer.

Comment

Working...
                              X