• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Grealish abuse...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-ze...-essex-9494250

....quality!

Was funny
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Comment

I've met Colin a good few times. Gotta say he's very witty and a laugh to have a beer with. Can remember him running on the pitch and breaking his wrist as he slid towards the dugout. Me and my mate were in tears watching him go.
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

jumped on the pitch as a young boy when we got done in the semi by villa , my mate slipped cut his head open on the highbury post

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            I've met Colin a good few times. Gotta say he's very witty and a laugh to have a beer with. Can remember him running on the pitch and breaking his wrist as he slid towards the dugout. Me and my mate were in tears watching him go.
            Thats an understatement if that shout is anythjng to go by. Hilarious.

(You going Sweet boxing day mate? If you are ill be behind the decks between 8 and 9pm.)

Comment

Its hardly abuse is it , its quite funny actually that's proper banter and how it should be , not the venomous bile that seems to come out now that's passed for banter

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                Its hardly abuse is it , its quite funny actually that's proper banter and how it should be , not the venomous bile that seems to come out now that's passed for banter
                My god even the title was a joke fella....

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Thats an understatement if that shout is anythjng to go by. Hilarious.

(You going Sweet boxing day mate? If you are ill be behind the decks between 8 and 9pm.)
                  I'm gutted Kev can't make it, got loads of family and friends over at mine. Who you up with ? Brandon? You must know mark Ruston? Love sweets , look out for a massive black gooner called Mel and say you know scoop.
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                  X