Lynch
    Bidwell

Mackie
    Henry
    Sandro
    Chery

Polter
    Sylla

Solid team then subs from 60 mins on if we need to,we just gotta be solid at mo and play old skool hit the front man and crosses,simple

Swap Henry for Luongo, Chery for Shodipo, Wozzy for Mackie.

Chery has been really, really disappointing. Shodipo is promising, with an experienced left back behind him it's worth it.

Henry is ok, but alongside Sandro slows the game down too much meaning opposition will come at us, no front foot. Luongo offers more and Sandro has the ability to backup his physical negatives.

I just don't see Mackie as a winger able to put the ball in, he'll run and run and win everything, but we need that delivery and creativity. The Pole shows promise. Mackie for RB?

Simple for sure, but we have simply GOT GOT GOT GOT to start scoring goals.

Comment

Where has Henry gone? Understand he isn't the best player but pretty useful on the bench as can play a range of positions.

Comment

I just feel we need to be more solid at first then more attacking later,we seem to run ourselves into the ground and tire later in games,we kinda gotta play a game of chess until at least 2nd half has begun a bit

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
          Where has Henry gone? Understand he isn't the best player but pretty useful on the bench as can play a range of positions.
          Not sure we're doing a great job of convincing the manager to pick him by booing every time he unzips his tracksuit!

That said, I personally don't think he should be anywhere near the team.

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
            Smithies

Onohua
            Hall
            Lynch
            Bidwell

Mackie
            Henry
            Sandro
            Chery

Polter
            Sylla

Solid team then subs from 60 mins on if we need to,we just gotta be solid at mo and play old skool hit the front man and crosses,simple
            Sorry mate, but I don't see that team picking up too many points. Centre midfield is immobile, wingers lack pace and the front 2 have got 1 goal in the last 10 games between them.

If we are going to get out of this mess we need to pick a team with more pace and goals about them than that 11.........That said, goals are a problem at the moment. Confidence is low and the squad lacks both genuine pace and natural goal scorers.
            Last edited by Tarbie; 20-12-2016, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Read again,most games are won final thirds of games,bring on our so called attacking players later on

Comment

This the same Sandro that can't even warm up withought blowing out of his ring?

Comment

Sandro can play 60 mins just like the polish winger

Comment

Read again,most games are won final thirds of games,bring on our so called attacking players later on
                    Only works if we're still in the game after 60 mins though doesn't it? If you are saying we should keep it tight for 60 mins and win a game in the last 30 then you'd want to pick a stronger central midfield than that, anyone with a bit of pace and movement will run rings around Sandro and Henry. Better bet if you wanna keep it tight is to start 4-5-1 and sacrifice a midfielder for a striker in the last 30.

Comment

Well let's continue playing luongo and cousins in midfield and a defender in midfield rather then two experienced pros in an important area of the pitch

Comment

That team would get drummed because of the CM pairing alone.

Comment

Well let's continue playing luongo and cousins in midfield and a defender in midfield rather then two experienced pros in an important area of the pitch
                          Cos that's what I said isn't it mate?

I'm all up for shuffling the pack, what we are picking right now definitely ain't working. But that team you've suggesting but get straight up thumped by the majority of sides in this league.

Comment

Well that's happening now so let's carry on

Comment

Well that's happening now so let's carry on
                              Half term is it mate?

Comment

Working...
                              X