• Show
Clear All

• I actually (for once) agree with HR

Would be a quality loan signing

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/12/19...st-ham-united/

Or Dominic Solanke from Chelsea another good loan

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
      Looked bloody fantastic last season, be a great loan signing.

Comment

we have a super tradition of getting in loans and either not playing them or playing them in a diff position.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          we have a super tradition of getting in loans and either not playing them or playing them in a diff position.
          We've also had some great loans over the years though haven't we?

Kyle Walker was outstanding for us, as was Andros Townsend. Adel (love him or hate him) was a good loan signing before we brought him on permanently. How about Taye Taiwo? Thought he was a beast that season and would have liked him to sign permanently.

Comment

Routledge, shittu even as far back as Johnny spencer and many before him.

Comment

Routledge, shittu even as far back as Johnny spencer and many before him.
              Routledge, forgot about his 2nd spell. What a great loan that was.

Comment

We won't get anyone of reece Oxfords standard,be more of the will Keane quality.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                  We won't get anyone of reece Oxfords standard,be more of the will Keane quality.
                  Don't see why we couldn't.

The point Harry is making is actually spot on. There are loads of great young players that would slot in a run through walls to make a name for themselves. If they've been warming the bench at Chelsea or West Ham and are itching to catch their managers eye, or the eye of another Premier League manager it really doesn't matter who they're turning out for.

In our predicament where we are lacking a bit of quality and the squad as a whole are suffering from a lack of confidence, a couple of talented kids could be just the ticket. There is also no harm at all in aiming high in the loan market. You never know who you might be able to pick up for 6 months or so!

Comment

Yep #### off Ollie ! But he does have good persuasive skills

Comment

I don't. Why waste money on a CB on loan? Loan striker yes, but CB you´re having a laugh.
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                        I don't. Why waste money on a CB on loan? Loan striker yes, but CB you´re having a laugh.
                        Played central midfield a fair few times too

Comment

Played central midfield a fair few times too
                          Like Grant Hall. Brilliant, just what we need.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                            A striker isn't the be all and end all , we've got bundles of mid fielders but would anybody object to a Derry type on loan , we've got full backs would anybody object a Kyle Walker on loan

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              A striker isn't the be all and end all , we've got bundles of mid fielders but would anybody object to a Derry type on loan , we've got full backs would anybody object a Kyle Walker on loan
                              Personally think we are covered in CB and CM area, but what do I know. Could probably use cover for right back, but I would rather bring back Darnell than bring in a youngster on loan.

Comment

Working...
                              X