I actually (for once) agree with HR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
    Personally think we are covered in CB and CM area, but what do I know. Could probably use cover for right back, but I would rather bring back Darnell than bring in a youngster on loan.
    What we've got has taken us to where we are , sorry but that's a fact

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Don't see why we couldn't.

The point Harry is making is actually spot on. There are loads of great young players that would slot in a run through walls to make a name for themselves. If they've been warming the bench at Chelsea or West Ham and are itching to catch their managers eye, or the eye of another Premier League manager it really doesn't matter who they're turning out for.

In our predicament where we are lacking a bit of quality and the squad as a whole are suffering from a lack of confidence, a couple of talented kids could be just the ticket. There is also no harm at all in aiming high in the loan market. You never know who you might be able to pick up for 6 months or so!
      Can't see us paying the loan fees required to bring in some quality,be done on the cheap and left with the dregs...would love to be proved wrong tho.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
        Can't see us paying the loan fees required to bring in some quality,be done on the cheap and left with the dregs...would love to be proved wrong tho.
        Not an expert, but I'm sure there are some bargains to be had in the loan market. A lot of these youngsters are on relatively modest salaries and we're actually doing the parent club a favour by aiding their development (as long as the parent club doesn't look at our set up and laugh). I don't think loaning a decent youth player should really need to be an expensive thing.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          A striker isn't the be all and end all , we've got bundles of mid fielders but would anybody object to a Derry type on loan , we've got full backs would anybody object a Kyle Walker on loan
          sorry it is when you can't score, we NEED someone who can SCORE GOALS

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            sorry it is when you can't score, we NEED someone who can SCORE GOALS
            Dave do you think getting in a striker or 2 is whole answer to our problems ? We' ll still be left with an unbalanced m/f that can't service the new strikers , but yes of course we are desperate for more fire power , as I said that isn't the be all and end all of our problems , who will still be in control of signing these strikers and there's another thing to worry about

Comment

Might get a shot at the first team with West Ham seen as they aren't doing very well at the moment. If he's smart he'd be banging on at his manager telling him he can make a difference.
              My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Working...
              X