No announcement yet.

Better for youngsters than.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a fair point that Les makes but Youngsters are not what we need right now, we need a couple of experienced heads to lead us away from relegation.

What I would give for a reincarnation of Derry and Hill right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Personally see that article as an advert to young players to join QPR because they've got a very good chance of progressing to the first team in comparison to bigger London clubs......good PR by LF IMO
      For sure, well said! I agree completely with this..

Comment

Personally see that article as an advert to young players to join QPR because they've got a very good chance of progressing to the first team in comparison to bigger London clubs......good PR by LF IMO
        That's always been the case Mushy that there's a better chance to come through at at a Championship than a a top club , but did you need not my fault ### to tell you that ??

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          It's a fair point that Les makes but Youngsters are not what we need right now, we need a couple of experienced heads to lead us away from relegation.

What I would give for a reincarnation of Derry and Hill right now.
          LF says we need experience in the article

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            That's always been the case Mushy that there's a better chance to come through at at a Championship than a a top club , but did you need not my fault ### to tell you that ??
            Nope but there is no harm re-iteratuing a point publicly is there?

Comment

Nope but there is no harm re-iteratuing a point publicly is there?
              Sorry mate have to say it again what he's actually saying is not my fault

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Sorry mate have to say it again what he's actually saying is not my fault
                Ah, the old pick an excuse response...I see

Comment

Is anybody at the club actually going to say, we need some experienced players and have to get them in the transfer window. This is automatically going to put up the price of any player we're interested in.

Comment

Why would they spend anymore when they get coated off non stop for spanking 250 million and being worse than before. Dont get it.
                    Do more dough and still go nowhere equals more dogs abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      Is anybody at the club actually going to say, we need some experienced players and have to get them in the transfer window. This is automatically going to put up the price of any player we're interested in.
                      LF says we need experience in that article...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Why would they spend anymore when they get coated off non stop for spanking 250 million and being worse than before. Dont get it.
                        Do more dough and still go nowhere equals more dogs abuse.
                        Because if we were to go down the dogs abuse they'd receive will be like nothing they've experienced before.
                        I'm not saying we will go down but the transfer window is open and closed in a matter of weeks. After that we are stuck with what we've got. Hardly any goals in us and a leaky defence would not bode well for the rest of the season.
                        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                        Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          Chelsea, Arsenal or Spurs according to our wonderful DOF who has spoken again!!

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...-a3424406.html

Goes on to say we can only afford youngsters and not experienced players presently. Doesn't look good for the transfer window.
                          And I totally agree with him , I would always advise a young talent to stay at a smaller club where your chances of game time is so much better than going to a big elite academy and getting lost in the system , QPR would be a much better place to be and play first team football than being at Arsenal or Chelsea and playing under 23s

Comment

Working...
                          X