Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your thoughts on wearing QPR merchandise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the padded jackets - have bought one every season for the last 3 years - pretty much wear them out. Also like buying the jumpers and always wear them to work with my suit rather than a shirt.

Always a good ice breaker when meet new clients as they always spot the badge - then ask the obvious question - why the hell do you support that crap team!!! Usual footie banter follows and then before you know it their signed up as clients!!
    Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

havnt had a qpr top since the dennis brooks one 94 i think.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Glevum_Hoop View Post
        Love the padded jackets - have bought one every season for the last 3 years - pretty much wear them out. Also like buying the jumpers and always wear them to work with my suit rather than a shirt.

Always a good ice breaker when meet new clients as they always spot the badge - then ask the obvious question - why the hell do you support that crap team!!! Usual footie banter follows and then before you know it their signed up as clients!!
        Why you support that crap?? That be fighting talk, take my advice and stick ya nut straight on em. Love meeting new people that underestimate QPR and think without knowing someone it's ok to take the mick.
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

don't wear myself , have a t shirt for when we played at wembley , bought 3 t shirts with my QPRcash 2 for mates prezzies and one for the mrs to wear to the gym or to bed

Comment

Working...
          X