Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your thoughts on wearing QPR merchandise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your thoughts on wearing QPR merchandise?

Was wondering, do you buy QPR merchandise ? If so do you wear it out and about? Do you wear the shirt to games or is that kids stuff??

I mainly wear older shirts but yeah during warmer weather I visibily wear the shirt to games and in winter,wear underneath a jumper. Have bought the last two seasons shirt as taking son now so just got when he got but before that only bought a shirt every few years. Got a promotion year green and white hoops one. Currently collecting all our green and white hoops shirts actually, have 3 currently. Sometimes wear a QPR scarf, the fairly standard blue and white one, not one with our name on. Anyone who has a season ticket gets the QPR cash then 50p for every attended game so at end of season would be waste not to at least buy a shirt with that in the sales and would basically be free. Have no feelings either way if someone wants to where one or doesnt, although do feel should try to wear something blue at least. Anyone seen the guy with the hat that has playing cards sticking out from it?

Comment

QPR polo top which is rather nice and a hoodie and shorts for around the house or summer time , don't by replica tops now as I'm to old to wear one

Comment

If fans didn't buy the merchandise, the club would have to give it you for nothing, it's for their benefit, not ours.

Comment

Only really wear it to games and sometimes on matchdays if i'm not going.

Not really a fan of wearing football shirts out and about tbh

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
            Anyone seen the guy with the hat that has playing cards sticking out from it?
            That geezer sits near me...quality titfer !

Comment

Wear training tops to the gym and when playing indoor footie. Don't wear any of it out socially

Always wear a QPR pin badge on my jacket

Comment

The older I get the less inclined I am to wear QPR tops out and about.

When I was playing football, yes or to the game but these days I don't bother.

Comment

I have a polo shirt, normally wear a jumper over the top so no one knows it is football related, but I think it is decent quality. It have been a long time since I have purchased a replica shirt

Comment

Anyone else hear about Dryworlds financial difficulties? Us and Watford are terminating our agreement early at the end of this season.

Comment

Used to buy loads of stuff, still have a few polo shirts and other casual shirts from the club. Collect the players shirts but very rarely wear any
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Anyone else hear about Dryworlds financial difficulties? Us and Watford are terminating our agreement early at the end of this season.
                        I thought it had been announced that Watford already have. No work from us yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                          I thought it had been announced that Watford already have. No work from us yet though.
                          Only us and a second division Brazilian club left with them now. I imagine we need a new deal in place before leaving Dryworld.

Comment

Used to wear rain jacket, replica (marine blue) or woven jacket when I was youth coach or played indoor football or tennis. Nowadays I wear polo shirts and cap when playing golf and winter jacket on weekends. Sometimes I wear dark blue club tie when I have unofficial meetings or know some participants follow football.

Comment

I buy a new QPR manager suit every season. Can't go to games without it.

Comment

Working...
                              X