No announcement yet.

Wzsolek?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Pawel. Think he should be starting more games.

Comment

I think he's a very decent player although his fitness looks a bit suspect

I fear we're wasting him just like we did Vargas by not really giving him any game time. He makes runs into the box which is a novelty for our team plus when he gets on the ball hecattacks his man. Why is he always on the bench total waste!!! If fit should be in starting eleven

Comment

We have too many new players who haven't really had a run in the team, would like to see more of the newer players get a game under Ollie. Think Ollie is stubborn and won't change his opinion on some.
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          I think he's a very decent player although his fitness looks a bit suspect

I fear we're wasting him just like we did Vargas by not really giving him any game time. He makes runs into the box which is a novelty for our team plus when he gets on the ball hecattacks his man. Why is he always on the bench total waste!!! If fit should be in starting eleven
          Vargas was one of our most under valued players. Always worked, nearly always played out of position, never given a solid run.

Comment

he looked like a good winger in the making but the other winger number 23 what crap is he
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

As I said in the game thread I thought he looked good.

Was easily our most dangerous player in the first half and really pushed us forward.

Would love to see him on the wing with Sylla and Mackie/Polter up front.
              Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Like everyone else like him alot, makes cracking attacking runs and seems quite pacey aswell, wasnt quite coming off for him but thatll be due to not playing rehular, but to me looks excellent and definate starter, him and shodipo at home on the wings attacking would be cracking!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
                  As I said in the game thread I thought he looked good.

Was easily our most dangerous player in the first half and really pushed us forward.

Would love to see him on the wing with Sylla and Mackie/Polter up front.

I honestly, no joking aside think Mackie would make our best right back with a bit of honing.

We need strikers who are dangerous, he's just annoying to the opposition. A good right back should be annoying.

Pawel and him on the right would be good. Robbo and Shodipo on the left would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                    I honestly, no joking aside think Mackie would make our best right back with a bit of honing.

We need strikers who are dangerous, he's just annoying to the opposition. A good right back should be annoying.

Pawel and him on the right would be good. Robbo and Shodipo on the left would be good.
                    I would agree with you as a wing back but not out and out RB for me

Comment

Right now Mackie needs to start on the wing or up top!!

He's a work horse and can make things happen and has the ability to score the odd goal which not many of players seem to have right now. Mackie would be wasted at RB.

Comment

Thought he was good - pacy and tricky.

Don't let him defend in the box though...

Comment

not seen enuff of pawel to make my mind up yet , he needs to demand the ball more

Comment

Needs to be given a run, knows how to produce a cross and would be lethal if he was combined with a decent striker. He's a class above nearly all of our players - the guy is a Polish international, there aren't too many of those in the lower reaches of the Championship

Comment

Originally posted by amusant View Post
                              Needs to be given a run, knows how to produce a cross and would be lethal if he was combined with a decent striker. He's a class above nearly all of our players - the guy is a Polish international, there aren't too many of those in the lower reaches of the Championship
                              Spot on

Comment

Working...
                              X