Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2016/17 winter transfer window rumour thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unsettled in london,ffs such a diff culture GB and Germany in it lordy lordy
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
      True, but only if they are replaced!
      I agree ,so many rejoicing that our players are leaving but so far not a single new player in, as it stands our weak squad is now even weaker yet the rose tinted glasses gang celebrate

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        I agree ,so many rejoicing that our players are leaving but so far not a single new player in, as it stands our weak squad is now even weaker yet the rose tinted glasses gang celebrate
        It hasn't occurred to.you that we are looking to move players on before getting them.in?
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Hardly the rose tinted glasses hang celebrating is it?. More like those who are waiting to lay into the replacements.

Comment

• we dross
            he was dross
            hardly a loss
            and with or without him we still dross
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              Hardly the rose tinted glasses hang celebrating is it?. More like those who are waiting to lay into the replacements.
              #foamingatthemouth
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                It hasn't occurred to.you that we are looking to move players on before getting them.in?
                Of course it has BUT has it not occurred to you that we won't spend the money we get on decent replacements ,people here just assume Holloway will be given the £7 million or whatever the actual figure i's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  #foamingatthemouth
                  #biggestculprit

Comment

Of course it has BUT has it not occurred to you that we won't spend the money we get on decent replacements ,people here just assume Holloway will be given the £7 million or whatever the actual figure i's.
                    Do they assume that?
                    I doubt we'll spend it all but at least we have some early on in a window for a change.

Comment

• Surely anyone who has been an Rs fan for more than 5 minutes knows it is mandatory to look for a silver lining in everything. If we didn't, then we would have to become glory hunters and follow one of the top 4.
                      It is so hard sitting on my hands day after day while some people cream off on any bad news that shows up and even worse, turns possible good news into bad.
                      I'm sure we have some on here that are just here to deliver digs and are ST holders at Chelscum.
                      Rant over: For the record this was the gentle rant. I had to delete mutiple times before submitting as the other renditions would of meant me banning myself
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        Surely anyone who has been an Rs fan for more than 5 minutes knows it is mandatory to look for a silver lining in everything. If we didn't, then we would have to become glory hunters and follow one of the top 4.
                        It is so hard sitting on my hands day after day while some people cream off on any bad news that shows up and even worse, turns possible good news into bad.
                        I'm sure we have some on here that are just here to deliver digs and are ST holders at Chelscum.
                        Rant over: For the record this was the gentle rant. I had to delete mutiple times before submitting as the other renditions would of meant me banning myself
                        The bold bit describes Rebel perfectly and a few others on here.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Farking hell, talk about jumping the gun. At least give the board a farking chance to get the money to spend (witch by the way would seem they are doing a very good job at doing).... you do talk some b0ll0cks rebel!
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            Farking hell, talk about jumping the gun. At least give the board a farking chance to get the money to spend (witch by the way would seem they are doing a very good job at doing).... you do talk some b0ll0cks rebel!
                            I don't, and that's what really Pisces off the likes of you,because while you really want to believe the board will splash the cash and we will climb the table,you know that won't happen

Comment

I don't, and that's what really Pisces off the likes of you,because while you really want to believe the board will splash the cash and we will climb the table,you know that won't happen
                              No one wants the board to splash the cash again! Only an idiot would! We want the board to use the money gained from the sales of Polter and Chery wisely to bring the right players in to help us out of the mess we're in! What makes you think these funds won't be made available to Ollie?
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                No one wants the board to splash the cash again! Only an idiot would! We want the board to use the money gained from the sales of Polter and Chery wisely to bring the right players in to help us out of the mess we're in! What makes you think these funds won't be made available to Ollie?
                                By splashing the cash that's what I meant,Holloway being given all funds from sales,approx £7 million,it is my opinion that our board will only allow him spend about half what he brings in,why do I think that?,because I have no faith in TF or LF

Comment

Working...
                                X