Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 219

Thread: The 2016/17 winter transfer window rumour thread.

  1. Default

    Who's Patrick olsen? Haven't seen any reports?

  2. Default

    Originally Posted by Insider
    Who's Patrick olsen? Haven't seen any reports?
    Must be b0ll0cks. Found some pics on twitter with him next to old crest and wearing scarf with old crest. Photoshop fun I think.

    Yep, they used the pic from Gladwins signing.
    Last edited by 1QPRDK; 11-01-2017 at 03:24 AM.

  3. #138

    Default

    bit of imfo from the good lord himself.............


    William Snootsworth ‏@Snootsworth 9m
    William Snootsworth Retweeted Transfer news.
    #QPR upping interest in Grabban of #afcb add them to #pnefc and #BrentfordFC
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

  4. #139

    Default

    Originally Posted by Hitman34
    bit of imfo from the good lord himself.............


    William Snootsworth ‏@Snootsworth 9m
    William Snootsworth Retweeted Transfer news.
    #QPR upping interest in Grabban of #afcb add them to #pnefc and #BrentfordFC
    Is he reliable Hits?

  5. #140

    Default

    Originally Posted by CroydonCaptainJack
    Is he reliable Hits?
    He is a new one for me mate so not sure.

    Let's hope.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

  6. #141

    Default

    The Birmingham Mail has picked up on speculation linking QPR and Fulham with Birmingham City midfielder David Davis.

    http://www.westlondonsport.com/fulha...d-davis-gossip
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

  7. Default

    Originally Posted by 1QPRDK
    Must be b0ll0cks. Found some pics on twitter with him next to old crest and wearing scarf with old crest. Photoshop fun I think.

    Yep, they used the pic from Gladwins signing.
    Some frenchies did the same a transfer window or two back, but using the Polte signing pictures.
    Was actually a decent photoshop.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fuengirola Costa Del Sol
    Posts
    10,910

    Default

    Wouldnt mind us going for Danny Ward of rotherham

  9. Default

    Originally Posted by Hitman34
    The Birmingham Mail has picked up on speculation linking QPR and Fulham with Birmingham City midfielder David Davis.

    http://www.westlondonsport.com/fulha...d-davis-gossip
    Signed a 3.5yr ext with Brum today.

  10. Default

    Originally Posted by Norths
    Some frenchies did the same a transfer window or two back, but using the Polte signing pictures.
    Was actually a decent photoshop.
    But these ones were pretty stupid to go through all that trouble, when everyone can see its b0ll0cks because of the old crest smack in the middle of the picture

  11. #146

    Default

    Transfer Centre 9 @TransferCentre9
    Middlesbrough and QPR are enquiringly about Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford #boro #qpr #cfc
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Shepherd's Bush
    Posts
    16,208
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Originally Posted by Hitman34
    Transfer Centre 9 @TransferCentre9
    Middlesbrough and QPR are enquiringly about Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford #boro #qpr #cfc
    He'll go Boro if there's a choice, was there before and it's Prem football.
    Top Scorers 2017/2018

    Connor Washington - 2
    Yeni Ngbakoto - 1
    Jamie Mackie - 1

    Summer Transfers 2017

    IN
    Josh Scowen, Alex Baptiste, Kazenga LuaLua.

    OUT
    Karl Henry, Ben Gladwin, Michael Doughty, Josh Bowler.

  13. #148

    Default

    Originally Posted by Ginger Ninja
    He'll go Boro if there's a choice, was there before and it's Prem football.
    Didn't they just sign Gestede?

  14. #149

    Default

    Originally Posted by CroydonCaptainJack
    Didn't they just sign Gestede?
    Yes could mean Rhodes is on his way.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Letchworth, Herts
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Originally Posted by jmelanie
    Yes could mean Rhodes is on his way.
    Not to us on his wages, these days we've developed some wages sense - thank f@ck

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •