Songs/chants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songs/chants

Has anyone else noticed the complete lack of songs we have about our players?

Top of my head, we have one for Chery, Polter (we've got a big f ing German), Mackie and that is about it? Isnt it time we started thinking of some more?

Smithies was getting sung about all game yesterday to be fair.

Comment

Ain't got too many players you would want to sing about lol

Comment

At this moment in time the only tunes you could make up would be detrimental to most of the players
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
          Has anyone else noticed the complete lack of songs we have about our players?

Top of my head, we have one for Chery, Polter (we've got a big f ing German), Mackie and that is about it? Isnt it time we started thinking of some more?
          Luongo has a song doesn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Smithies was getting sung about all game yesterday to be fair.
            The old favourite "one Alex Smithies"

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
              and a blast of England's number 1

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                The bloke must be proud Remember watching probably Soccer AM when they asked the fans on the programme if they had songs about any of their players, they said yes and sang 'there's only one.......' very embarrassing
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

We have had some great (yet generic) ones over the years. Birchams was wicked, Shittu, Gallen, Buzsaky. Luongos doesnt really get sung that much - from where I sit in xblock I havent heard it at LR. Same with Chery.

But yeah, I realise now is a bad time to mention about singing about players haha.

Comment

He's here. He's there. He's every fvckin where......

Only problem right now is no one remotely measures up to that one.

Comment

What's Chery's Song? Really don't remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                        What's Chery's Song? Really don't remember that.
                        Chery was gunna pass the ball, but then he got high ooooh ohh oh.
                        Chery was gunna cross the ball, but then he got high aye
                        Now cherys slacking off and we know why oh hey hey because he's high because hes high because hes highhhhh

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/LFC4LYF14/v...5567142454650/

Quality

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            He's here. He's there. He's every fvckin where......

Only problem right now is no one remotely measures up to that one.

Smithies

Comment

The club shoud have a song a la "You`ll never walk alone".
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X