Does anyone believe....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Most likely right but if it came down to heart we would be bang in the ####.
    If the league was based purely on heart and desire, we'd be bottom with this lot.

Comment

Bloody right we would be. Total embarrasment except the keeper who has been the only player to perform to their potential.

Comment

Bloody right we would be. Total embarrasment except the keeper who has been the only player to perform to their potential.
        Going to Liverpool apparently.

Comment

We couldn't have expected plodding Polter and an earnest yet underwhelming Washington to score a lot of goals. Do believe Sylla more of a threat than both, but still not enuf to consistently score. I DO believe the team really tried against Villa, and that they showed heart. Bring one or two real strikers in, and an offensive midfielder, and this team will feel different from Game One.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            F a cup final perhaps
            Id take a Cup Final and relegation without a doubt.

Comment

I genuinely think we are showing signs of improvement now. Losing 1-0 to derby and villa is no disgrace. We are clearly lacking in confidence at the moment and we need to somehow grind out that first win. Keeper, defence and even center mid we are ok.

We are struggling on the wings and up top at the moment. I'm looking forward to our progression in the next few weeks.

Stick with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                I genuinely think we are showing signs of improvement now. Losing 1-0 to derby and villa is no disgrace. We are clearly lacking in confidence at the moment and we need to somehow grind out that first win. Keeper, defence and even center mid we are ok.

We are struggling on the wings and up top at the moment. I'm looking forward to our progression in the next few weeks.

Stick with us.
                No disgrace but relegation form nonetheless.

Comment

Fair point. The only thing that separates us to villa yesterday was a 12million striker. Derby were lucky against us.

We need abit of luck to get a win and once we get on a roll I believe we will win more than we lose

Comment

Luck does not come into it when you do not have a shot on target in a home match. Very very worried about the club I have followed for 40 years.

Comment

Luck does not come into it when you do not have a shot on target in a home match. Very very worried about the club I have followed for 40 years.
                      Agreed

Comment

We are struggling on the wings and up top at the moment. I'm looking forward to our progression in the next few
                        weeks.

Stick with us.

well said but seems to get ignored for some reason by the moaning 3 game out crew! Doesnt matter if it had been a top petformance if we still would of lost as its interferring with the moaning lol
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

On current form I can understand the toys are out of the pram from a lot of fans and that panic mode has set into overdrive.

However I personally have seen enough to 100% believe we wont get relegated. The last two performances would of been enough to pick up points and probably 3 against 6 -8 of the bottom half teams and maybe even a few others. Luck hasn't been on our side but more importantly yes we are struggling to score.

This run might not be the worst thing in the world before January anyway! Might make TF and the board panic a little and stump up some extra cash for a striker.

I like the way Ollie has had us playing the last two games and if we hahd had a kodjia we would of sneaked the wins against two teams who I believe are two of the best 6 or 7 in the league. The disappointing loses are quite clearly Rotherham and the capitulation at Ipswich. However I am happy to give Ollie the benefit of the doubt in those games as he is still getting his message across and that doesnt happen over night.

The last two games I have seen enough to think if we replayed the above two games in the next few weeks we would come out on top!

I also think if Mackie stays fit until the end of the season he will have a big impact in keeping us up and if we sign a decent striker on loan or permanently then we will finish anywhere from mid table to 16th.

Brighton are next and I think common sense says they are genuinely a better outfit then us right now and if we do lose lets not all fall apart. However below are the following fixtures up to the end of January and these are the games that I think will define Ollies long term position at QPR.

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Queens Park Rangers Sat 31 Dec 15:00
                          January 2017

Championship
                          Queens Park Rangers v Ipswich Town Mon 2 Jan 15:00

FA Cup - Third Round
                          Queens Park Rangers v Blackburn Rovers Sat 7 Jan 15:00

Championship
                          Reading v Queens Park Rangers Thu 12 Jan

Championship
                          Queens Park Rangers v Fulham

Championship
                          Queens Park Rangers v Wigan Athletic

Comment

Stick with us.
                            When you say improving do you mean easier on the eye better to watch ? But less effective

Comment

That seems about right to me - we manage some lovely moves but nothing ever comes of them. We are also dominating possession in pretty much all of our games.

The solution seems obvious, but not so easy to fix - find a goal scoring striker that someone is prepared to sell. We were genuinely unlucky to lose to Derby, we played well and dominated that game. Villa were no great shakes either but Lynch was exposed for lack of concentration twice letting his man get the wrong side of him, Hall bailed him out the first time and the second led to the goal. I'm not convinced that the midfield experiment with Hall is a good idea, he's a better defender than Lynch.

Comment

Working...
                              X