Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had to lose ONE, who would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think they laughed when he left a SKY studio to come to us especially when you consider his last managerial role.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      Yes, don't want any to go but if I HAD to pick 1..'
      What has ferdinand done to warrant keeping his job? Continously appoints the wrong managers and has overseen a scouting network that has bought in utter dross bar smithies and maybe ingram. Best business we could do is get rid of this clown and his position. He can then gladly fck off back to spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        For those voting to sack Holloway after just 6 games, wouldn't that make this club an even bigger laughing stock than we already are?
        My take is that we can't be any more of a laughing stock than we are for taking him on and losing 5 on the bounce .
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

For those voting to sack Holloway after just 6 games, wouldn't that make this club an even bigger laughing stock than we already are?
          would rather be a laughing stock now than a League One side next season.

Which is exactly where we are heading under Hollohead

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
            What has ferdinand done to warrant keeping his job? Continously appoints the wrong managers and has overseen a scouting network that has bought in utter dross bar smithies and maybe ingram. Best business we could do is get rid of this clown and his position. He can then gladly fck off back to spurs.
            We cant always be looking at things in the short term and going through 2 managers every year. There was no outstanding candidate to replace JFH so the board should have stuck with the plan and let him see out the season. I can understand the reasoning behind getting Ollie back in with the hope of a playoff push but it shows a worrying lack of backbone from Les, Ruben, Tony etc.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
              would rather be a laughing stock now than a League One side next season.

Which is exactly where we are heading under Hollohead
              But by the same token, we'd be far less of a laughing stock if we gave him a little time (now there's a novel thought! ) and he managed to turn things round. Far stranger things have happened at sea!

Comment

A more appropriate poll would be "if you had to keep one, who would it be?". At the moment I'd like them all to go. If I had to give one another chance it would be Fernandes. Only cos I believe he's always tried to do right by us and by the law of averages, is due a good decision at some point soon!

Comment

TF has tried and failed

LF has failed

IH is trying and failing to conjure anything

I blame Dave Sexton for his achievements which others are trying to emulate
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Fresh start with no dof and some sense at the very top.

Comment

Personally I want Holloway and the DOF gone, but more so the so called DOF,

Comment

Fernandes.

He's is the man and as he's always said 'the buck stops with me'.

If Fernandes goes, Ferdinand goes, then Ollie goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          If I had to give one another chance it would be Fernandes. Only cos I believe he's always tried to do right by us
                          "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux

"It ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it and that's what gets results." - Bananarama

Comment

Where's Option 4, 'Impatient fans?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              My take is that we can't be any more of a laughing stock than we are for taking him on and losing 5 on the bounce .
                              This.

We'll be a laughing stock in League 1 if we don't act. It was always gonna to end in tears when the board decided to make this appointment. No point delaying the inevitable, just get it done before he does any more harm!

Comment

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions." - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux

"It ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it and that's what gets results." - Bananarama
                                I think you might be quoting me out of context there Stan!

Comment

Working...
                                X