Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had to lose ONE, who would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We could become a bigger laughing stock if we gave Bircham the managers job.

Comment

Isnt it time for a 'Do you want Ollie sacked' poll or shall we wait till the Brighton defeat that makes it six on the trot?

Comment

Kev, How do you see things now mate?

Comment

Same as i saw it six games ago. Stupid twitter appeasing sacking/appointment.
          Sacked bad for worse.

Comment

Do you know what that is a great way to put it and hard to disagree. Clearly not working right now and as much as JFH never got us playing silky stuff he did get points on the board.

Comment

I wouldn't want any of them gone, but the question asked if I must get rid of one, hence me saying Holloway as I don't see there being a long term future for him here. But my preference would be to keep him and give him time, something he deserves and to be honest, given how things are going now, something his predecessor deserved too.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Isnt it time for a 'Do you want Ollie sacked' poll or shall we wait till the Brighton defeat that makes it six on the trot?
                I would still give him 5-6 games but if we are bottom three in January then he must go.

Comment

Nas I was never a JFH fan but he did somehow get results and we are not better off now by replacing him with Ollie

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Nas I was never a JFH fan but he did somehow get results and we are not better off now by replacing him with Ollie
                    I 100% agree mate. I stand by supporting Holloway while he's here because he's the representative of the club I love, but JFH would be getting points out of these games, just as he has been all season. The club was clearly reliant on two or three players for creativity and goals in the last few seasons (Austin, Phillips, Fer (when he was available)) and without them, we're lacking sorely. I can see that and because of it, I further understand why JFH set up so organised and stiff. Also, I rat on HR a lot, but he's got to take a lot of credit for bringing in (on good prices) three great offensive players.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

i'd go for les , not really sure if we need anyone in that role

Comment

Holloway by a mile. Not had a transfer window to himself to blame Les. Easily replaceable.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Would u honesty give Ollie money to spend
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Nas it was crap to watch and a bit like a regular visitor to the dentist chair but we did get points and that is something that is not happening right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              For those voting to sack Holloway after just 6 games, wouldn't that make this club an even bigger laughing stock than we already are?
                              Yes, don't want any to go but if I HAD to pick 1..'

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                For those voting to sack Holloway after just 6 games, wouldn't that make this club an even bigger laughing stock than we already are?
                                People will laugh a lot harder and for a lot longer if the manager takes us into division three which is what hes doing with a defeat every single game.

Comment

Working...
                                X