Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had to lose ONE, who would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    We'll be a laughing stock in League 1 if we don't act. It was always gonna to end in tears when the board decided to make this appointment. No point delaying the inevitable, just get it done before he does any more harm!
    See post #36 Tarbs

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
      Where's Option 4, 'Impatient fans?
      Impatient fans??!! Give me strength!!

Comment

Hmm interesting results so far with LF 12% less popular then IH.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          If TF walked tonight it don't mean things would change and we would stay up sane applies to Ferdinand however changing manager could influence things it's only thing that could have an immediate impact
          Yep agree but with qpr the immediate impact was a win v 10 men for 95 mins luckily followed by a load of drivel for 5 matches and some utter garbage.

Comment

TF

Comment

TF has to go - it's his fault Ferdinand and Ollie are back here in the first place.

If appointment after appointment is failing, eventually you have to look at the bloke who is employing!!

Comment

Ferdinand

Doesn't put in any money and doesn't pick a team. Club can easily function without.

Comment

For me, we'd have just as much success without Ferdinand as we are having with - zero.

The problems lie higher up than Sir Les - we were dropping like a stone before him and we'd still be dropping like a stone without him in the future IMO.

Comment

Tony Fernandes.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Stan I wanted to vote for none of them? Seems a bit like you've tried to answer the question for us? Opps can you move it?
                      No worries WeAre, I'll take that as a spoiled ballot paper

Comment

Haha very good
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

If we get relegated to the 3rd tier you'd have to blame TF more than the other two IMO, because it would be as a result of poor ownership decisions over an extended period of time. Him playing the populist has landed the club in its current predicament. Will he realise this after 5.5 years is the question though.

Comment

Working...
                          X