Message for Fernandes and the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Holloway: 'The boys gave me everything today". Really? Except a goal, eh? Or two. If that's everything I wouldn't want to be there where they give him nothing, that's for sure.
    I love olly as a player and a character mate.

But there was a reason why he was at sky for two years.

The bloke is totally devoid of tactics and managerial talent.

You, yourself called out how the game would pan out when the team sheet was named.

Even I said to my boy we won't score today.

It's so Farking frustrating that those burks in the boardroom cannot see the mistakes they are making with all these pointless appointments.

Only one appointment matters. That's the manager.

Screw the dofs and technical directors and whatever title Lee hoos holds.

Get a Farking manager in who knows what the fark he is doing.

Job done.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Tony

Tony

Buy some quality strikers in January don't listen to Les otherwise your whole investment is gone dead.

2 Quality strikers and a proper captain otherwise it's your 40 million pounds investment over.

Time to take your head out of Less #### and take control.

Ollie needs more quality up front otherwise it's back to the old days .

Farked Off Genetal . again.

Comment

we're doing absolutely nothing in the final third by playing the way we are right now. sure chery looks good to watch and he dances around players for about 3 yards but then he loses the ball and even in the rare occasions where he can make a play, he messes it up 9 times out of 10. our whole attacking play is designed to heavily involve him and has been for some time. we've improved since ollie came in imo, we're successfully closing people down and winning the ball way more often than before and we look to be playing with a bit more passion but it counts for nothing if you can't do anything with it.

imo dropping chery to the bench and playing with a midfield of shodipo/wzolek, luongo, boryshrewk, yeni/shodipo/wzolek and having a forward 2 of polter/washington/mackie and sylla would work a lot better. the current play just revolves around chery being relied on for all of our spark up front and everyone else plays a supporting role to that rather than playing to their strengths

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Just a shame I get constantly slaughtered on here for saying it. My only concern is the team on the pitch and right now that side of the sword is a major worry.
          my heart bleeds for you ;)...... the truth is that anyone with a working brain has known for a long, long where the problem lies and many have said so. Sure we all copped some stick but its an internet forum......

We need a proper gaffer running his own show without interference from buffoons and a realistic budget. That is all it would take to keep the club safe and it would be worth every penny.

TF is hostage to Les, whose job is to stop uncle being gang raped every window. Problem is Les was yet another poor appointment. Until that nettle is grasped we'll be in trouble.

Comment

Cheers Hal. All we all want is a team on the pitch and security off it. At the moment we have neither.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Topper it was ### that talked Fernandez and the board into buying cheap lower league players it's his plan !! You believe him if you want but not me
              If it was he's been making stuff up, or going back on his words recently.....I don't believe what many people say in interviews to be honest, everyone is just trying to keep their jobs aren't they? But, it's all we have to go on.

I am in agreement with afew on this post, though I like the idea of Holloway, Les and Fernandes succeeding, they won't, they can't, it's all too ####ed up. This is going to take years to put right.

Or we'll win the next 15 on the bounce after Brighton and get promoted.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                Only one appointment matters. That's the manager..
                You won't get one of those with Les in situ. 100% guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
                X