Message for Fernandes and the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message for Fernandes and the board

Fernandes and the board need to wake up and get rid of LF and his clowns, or they need to sell the club to someone that has half a inkling on how to run a football club.

We are dreadful that today was awful not one shot on target, poor buys by the club once again, LF has to be held responsible for the rubbish he has bought into the club.

Don't blame IH but he is out of his depth, but his press conference today he must have got it out of a Christmas cracker

Originally posted by Macca View Post
    Fernandes and the board need to wake up and get rid of LF and his clowns, or they need to sell the club to someone that has half a inkling on how to run a football club.

We are dreadful that today was awful not one shot on target, poor buys by the club once again, LF has to be held responsible for the rubbish he has bought into the club.

Don't blame IH but he is out of his depth, but his press conference today he must have got it out of a Christmas cracker
    I've stood by Fernandes in the past when many have been having a pop at him but enough is enough. I love his enthusiasm but his incompetence is plain to see and clearly isn't improving. Annoys the hell out of me when I see sides like Southampton and Burnley prospering in the Premier League on significantly less investment than what we have squandered in the last 5 years. Hell, Leicester even won the league and probably haven't spent as much as us.

Time for sweeping change. Top to bottom should clear out and make way for a chairman that knows how to run a football club. A consortium lead by Amit Bhatia would be my preference!

Comment

Can't see anyone being stupid enough to buy the club off fernandes. Team is in free fall to league 1 and loses a fortune each week. Do agree with sacking ferdinand...if the #### had any decency he would resign but that ain't going to happen. No championship club should ever have a Dof it's ridiculous a club of our size has

Comment

why did les over see the signining of players like yeni , pawel they just ain't good enough

Comment

The buck now goes beyond Fernandes. I think Les, though i don't agree with all of his decisions, is being held back by the board.

He said himself he wanted Gayle/Deeney but was told no money. If that's true then......I wasn;t a fan of the Ramsay appointment but was with JFH. Both didn't work with squads presented to them by Les, which he says were assembled under a budget imposed by the board. Well, we can all agree that the squad isn;t good enough bar a handful of players, so I find it hard to pin the current situation on anyone but those pulling the purse strings, Hoos? Fernandes?

Definitely not Holloway, out of his depth? Yes, but only because he's been told to hold a lead balloon up in a vat of mayonnaise, he has very little chance of the paying style he wants, neither would any manager. Les bought a squad of average players probably hoping to unearth afew gems, and JFH set them up not to lose. Ollie is trying to get them to play but one way or another he's being forced to play containment, and that is largely down to the players in squad.

Comment

Topper it was ### that talked Fernandez and the board into buying cheap lower league players it's his plan !! You believe him if you want but not me

Comment

Fernandes needs to step aside to give this club a chance

Comment

This is my message to the board the Championship is the toughest second tier in the world , and you mugs think you can flood a championship side with cheap lower league players from around the continent and at home and get away with it , well my message is get real asap

Comment

This is my message to uncle and the board.

You have learnt nothing whatsoever.

If ever there was a time to redeem yourselves, it's now!

You made another mistake in appointing holloway.

It's time to bring in rowett at all costs to sort our club out.

Get rid of the whole dof structure. We are a small club with too many fingers in the pie. The dof and technical directors and our club mascot Andy sinton are not warranted or needed.

Get les mates Ramsey, impy and Co out of this club.

We are being destroyed before our eyes.

Rowett in now.

Les and holloway out.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Rowett was my first choice and think they need to act before Norwich do and our loss becomes their gain. Saved Birmingham with #### all funds and can do the same here. Sad thing is it will not happen and yhe mis management will continue.

Comment

Fernandes needs to sit down over Xmas and work out where it is going wrong and he should look at himself first and say am I the right person to take the club forward, if not I need to sell the club, but I don't think he will as he will make a killing selling Loftus Road and the new development on the scrubs.

Comment

Macca. Really good post and unfortunately this situation at QPR is a double headed sword of the football team and the business side.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Macca. Really good post and unfortunately this situation at QPR is a double headed sword of the football team and the business side.
                          Agree.

Comment

Holloway: 'The boys gave me everything today". Really? Except a goal, eh? Or two. If that's everything I wouldn't want to be there where they give him nothing, that's for sure.

Comment

Just a shame I get constantly slaughtered on here for saying it. My only concern is the team on the pitch and right now that side of the sword is a major worry.

Comment

Working...
                              X