WATCH: Should Villa's goal counted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WATCH: Should Villa's goal counted?

Should Aston Villa's goal have been chalked off because of a foul throw by Gabby Agbonlahor?

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...s-goal-counted

He says, clutching at a straw......

Comment

That's how poor the officials are nowadays the linesman should have seen that the player was on the pitch when he took the throw.

Comment

Is it possible to make a complaint to the FA? I just wonder?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Is it possible to make a complaint to the FA? I just wonder?
          What's the point they back their men regardless of whether they are right or not. The linesman on the ellerslie couldn't even keep up with play it's embarrassing. He was getting screamed at and did the same thing time after time

Comment

Lynch got wrong side and probably Smithies could have done better but I'm not knocking him ,without him we would've been tonked in the last 4 games, I didn't like the result can we play it again like Brexit

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              What's the point they back their men regardless of whether they are right or not. The linesman on the ellerslie couldn't even keep up with play it's embarrassing. He was getting screamed at and did the same thing time after time
              Ok...Too bad.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Lynch got Done like a kipper . They beat us fair and square .
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Thought the bloke handballed it tbf.

Comment

We were beaten (again) end of
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                      Thought the bloke handballed it tbf.
                      Yeah I thought that , although was from afar. And no obviously shouldn't have counted if it was a foul throw.

Comment

Looks like Lynch didn't help himself by pulling his shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Lynch got Done like a kipper . They beat us fair and square .
                          Didn't he just. Worse than that, once he knew he was done he broke into a slow jog back towards goal instead of busting a gut to get into the box. It proved academic in the end because Kodjia decided to shoot instead of pull it back to one of their players bombing into the box but once you're done, ffs at least look like you want to make amends.
                          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                          Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                          X