Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caulker

Injured, sulking or being sold. Hip injury??? ...

He's off clearly deal is done and their protecting him

Comment

I think he'll be off likely Swansea or Sunderland don't be surprised to see Sandro go also , will we get enough to do anything with it is another question

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        He's off clearly deal is done and their protecting him
        Hope so, we don't need him as are covered in that area plus the money recouped could go towards FFP meaning we could spend.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          I think he'll be off likely Swansea or Sunderland don't be surprised to see Sandro go also , will we get enough to do anything with it is another question
          I'd be surprised to see Sandro go before the end of the season (when his contract is up)

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            I'd be surprised to see Sandro go before the end of the season (when his contract is up)
            This, is on far to much money.

Why did you buy him Harry?

Comment

Redknapp bought him because he did well for him at Spurs Redknapp never did his medical or agreed his wages things never worked out well under Redknapp but have been drastic since he left

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                Injured, sulking or being sold. Hip injury??? ...
                Injured

Comment

don't be surprised to see Sandro go also , will we get enough to do anything with it is another question
                  Wants 50k plus a week and cant get a game even as a sub for a team who has lost five on the spin and heading for division three.
                  They must be queuing up to buy him.

Comment

Sunderland is a good shout as they may lose Kone and Pape (Cant spell his surname) to African cup of nations. Is Sylla involved in that? Unsure if he is an international tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                      Sunderland is a good shout as they may lose Kone and Pape (Cant spell his surname) to African cup of nations. Is Sylla involved in that? Unsure if he is an international tbh.
                      Got destroyed by Rotherham...no premier club is gonna buy Sandro...maybe scottish premier league

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                        Guinea. No they didn't qualify

Comment

Working...
                        X