On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

Most of you would have seen another sad and predictable loss, not a single shot of note on target and Smithies saving us again from a heavier defeat.

Holloway is obviously not getting his message across,no real surprise as the bloke talks rubbish most of the time. The club have made a huge knee jerk reaction in appointing him,we are in deep trouble and his formations as tactical nous will not save us.

Not all his fault as he inherited a poor squad, however he chops and changes on a whim.

Chery and Louongo need to be dropped as their contribution is woeful, Lynch should have gone off as he was injured and ultimately cost us the game.
    We constantly give away possession and are Kings at turning attack into defence, mostly from poor corners, free kicks or poor passes.

What to do next is a huge decision for the board,sack or back Holloway, seems ludicrous to think of sacking Ollie so soon,however a lot of despondent fans walking back to White City tonight were saying he has to go, we have gone backwards under him and that is a worrying thing for all fans to ponder.

No wonder we can't score when every team we play take shots from outside the box, we try to walk the ball in which hasn't worked.

Just take shots and give their keeper something to save, he might even make a blunder.

This is starting to get embarrassing game after game.

We have improved a bit, we just need learn to create and take shots.

If Ollie loses the next few he could be gone, he must know that too!

Comment

As soon as I saw the starting 11 I knew we wouldn't score. I text someone 0-0 at best.

Holloway is playing players out of position and persisting with lazy and/or dire players.

He's had 6 games and probably 20 training sessions to know what's what.

Joke club

Comment

I'm also on the way home and absolutely speechless about some of the comments suggesting we are improving. To not have one single shot on target and to not test the keeper AT HOME is to not put a finer point on it ####ing embarrassing. We give possession away cheaply and offer nothing going forward. It's only smithies that saved us from yet another mauling. Wouldn't mind betting that one goal in 5 games is one of the worst records in the entire football pyramid. We are weak as #### and if we don't strengthen in January we are in deep deep trouble

Comment

Hasn´t the man himself/TF) said that there`s nothing to spend in January?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Hasn´t the man himself/TF) said that there`s nothing to spend in January?
            He better prepare for visiting league 1 teams them because tgats where were going. Said before season kicked off were going to struggle just no goals in this side. Lack any pace passing ability ive seen better from kids on council pitches. If were progressing im very drunk as i cant see it.

Posted a week or so ago could we be bottom 3 by end of year as i thought we would get only 2 points this month at present id take 1. We aint played anyone decent yet other than a derby team improving yes the attacking intent is better but technically its very very poor. We wouldnt beat most league 1 teams at present.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
              Most of you would have seen another sad and predictable loss, not a single shot of note on target and Smithies saving us again from a heavier defeat.

Holloway is obviously not getting his message across,no real surprise as the bloke talks rubbish most of the time. The club have made a huge knee jerk reaction in appointing him,we are in deep trouble and his formations as tactical nous will not save us.

Not all his fault as he inherited a poor squad, however he chops and changes on a whim.

Chery and Louongo need to be dropped as their contribution is woeful, Lynch should have gone off as he was injured and ultimately cost us the game.
              We constantly give away possession and are Kings at turning attack into defence, mostly from poor corners, free kicks or poor passes.

What to do next is a huge decision for the board,sack or back Holloway, seems ludicrous to think of sacking Ollie so soon,however a lot of despondent fans walking back to White City tonight were saying he has to go, we have gone backwards under him and that is a worrying thing for all fans to ponder.
              Agree Romford totally agree

Comment

Very balanced view and hard to disagree.

Comment

Gerry 2nd spell was a disaster, you should never ever go back. As memories are always better than reality
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

just got in myself, what chance have we of ever scoring with that starting line up. I'm beginning to think, the long journey and cost doesn't warrant the effort
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I think we need to bring in Dr. Phil.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Working...
                      X