If we lose next 3 games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Have to back him in market and it don't actually matter if Ollie is in charge JFH or Harry the deficiencies in the squad are there for whoever the manager was and needs to be addressed we can't pretend there not there. I think they will back with loans though perhaps couple of perms

I still think this squad lacks genuine pace and not seen many people mention that and for me that's one of the reasons we struggle going forwards as we have no one that can get behind a team and turn them around we play all our football in front of them never make them face there own goal
    no more to be said

Comment

We need to fark les off and bring in rowett as manager.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        Isn't that the truth. Christ with some of the embarrassing supporters this club has you have to wonder who needs enemies? Absolutely pathetic reaction after 4 games. Get down the bush and give the boys some ####ing support instead of circling like vultures waiting for them to fail. Can't wait for the game today but some of the #### support this club gets makes my blood boil. Coyrs
        I..with you completely ...running very late though ... noon KO Sunday before Christmas is a hard one to justify to Mrs T ...fortunately little T gave the nod of approval.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
          Surely with Holloway and Bircham being such big fans if we loose the next three they will simply walk away and forsake any compensation.

As it's quite possible, guess we will see how big a fan they both are, but wouldn't hold your breath!
          If anyone would do that it would be them, but we need them to work wonders for us.

A win today and it could turn things around to a strong second half finish.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            If anyone would do that it would be them, but we need them to work wonders for us.

A win today and it could turn things around to a strong second half finish.
            And if we lose today via a gutless, toothless display, what then? Oh....

Comment

Cannot remember us ever not having a shot on target in a home game in any league or cup gain

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
                Will they sack him or back him in Jan transfer window. What's the point they've put sentiment to one side And say we made a mistake and move on leave it to late we will be in big trouble.
                Agree bite the bullet get it done employ Rowett? and while we're there sack the DOF too

Comment

Seriously, anyone who thinks they would walk away with no financial repercussions just because they are Rangers is not living in the real world. Both of them were in gainful employment before they came and ultimately they still have financial commitments when they leave. You may point to Lee Cook as an example of proper Rangers with his gesture but he had just signed for a PL team on a very good deal so his future was secured. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Cookies gesture wasn't special, but there is a big difference. And again, yes I agree that people shouldn't be rewarded for failing but in the crazy world of football all sacked managers get paid off for exactly that!
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                    How spoilt a club have we become.
                    Ollie not given a transfer budget yet and inherited a poor team that was struggling and some already asking the question as to whether he should go. He's only been in the job for a month. No wonder so many consider us a joke club.
                    Anyone who goes to the games can work out we haven't got one decent player save for the GK. None of em look slightly tired going off the pitch or do anything on the pitch that is brave or using any initiative.
                    The blokes got to be given time, it might not work out but we need to give him a proper try at turning things round.
                    Why all of a sudden have we become Man Utd with fans unable to handle going without success....two relegations, one of the worst teams ever to grace the prem preceded by 15 years of on the whole rubbish isn't a fanbase that's accustomed to watching teams play attacking football and dominating the football landscape.
                    Also complaining about attendance. We have always had small crowds, 93 we were getting 11k.
                    Sometimes it's like folks are commenting on a different club.

Its a great post TBLOCk and your sentiments are that off the QPR I knew before TF and even Flavio and co!

I can understand conflicting emotions of fans because of the confused message that the board have sent us since they have taken control of QPR. We spent 250 mill and got relegated twice. We have plans to build a 40,000 seat stadium and new state of the art training facility. This was all put in place by the board and as a result that has completely changed the identity of QPR as we all knew it before TF and even Flavio and co.

The problem we have now is that we still don't know our identity under this board. We are trying to go back to the old QPR way yet still want a 40,000 seat stadium and state of the art of training facilities. IMO the old QPR way doesn't sit with a 40,000 seat stadium.

TF & co wanted to change the club and build a new stadium and generate a new fan base and a new era. Right now it seems to me that plan is stalling and as club we are getting lost in limbo. It's a sad state off affairs and its leaving a lot of fans bewildered and confused of just where the club is heading.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                      Anyone who goes to the games can work out we haven't got one decent player save for the GK.
                      I'll disagree with that. We have some decent players and an average Championship squad. Add a few quality players in certain areas and we will be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        I'll disagree with that. We have some decent players and an average Championship squad. Add a few quality players in certain areas and we will be ok.
                        Totally agree we have a decent defence for this level , given time some young exciting talent further forward too , add some creativity in the final third and we will be OK

Comment

There's being given time and there's losing every farking game... Nothing spoilt about wanting to win...

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
                            Will they sack him or back him in Jan transfer window. What's the point they've put sentiment to one side And say we made a mistake and move on leave it to late we will be in big trouble.
                            IF........!
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I think Holloway should be given time and I actually think in Jan he'll start picking up results.

However, I bet the fact Rowett is available that the club will be looking at him. Problem with QPR is we will sack Holloway the day after Rowett signs for a rival and bemoan the fact we lost out!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                                Problem with QPR is we will sack Holloway the day after Rowett signs for a rival and bemoan the fact we lost out!!
                                They'll sack Holloway and Rowett will take us down....THAT is QPR's luck

Comment

Working...
                                X