If we lose next 3 games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    To all those throwing their toys out of the pram over Holloway's contract.

How much is he being paid?
    Hopefully he is getting paid on a per point basis....in which case he ain't costing us much!

Comment

If the club lose the next three games it'll be clear that something needs to be done but I doubt even with the smallest amount of football knowledge that Tony Fernandes has, he would sack another manager and take what's left of player morale. Holloway shouldn't have been appointed manager and it was a ham-fisted attempt at bringing nostalgia back to Loftus Road which was a dumb decision considering the availability of both Karl Robinson and Nigel Pearson - not to mention the longevity of the deal. However he should be given till the end of the season. If Rangers lose these games, Holloway will have the chance to bring in two or three solid Championship players. In all likelihood, keeping the team away from the drop zone and planning for a fresh go at the top six next year should be the priority.
      Last edited by QueensParkPurgatory; 23-12-2016, 12:49 PM.

Comment

My problem is the length of the contract rather than the speculation on how much he is getting paid.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensParkPurgatory View Post
          If the club lose the next three games it'll be clear that something needs to be done but I doubt even with the smallest amount of football knowledge that Tony Fernandes has, he would sack another manager and take what's left of player morale. Holloway shouldn't have been appointed manager and it was a ham-fisted attempt at bringing nostalgia back to Loftus Road which was a dumb decision considering the availability of both Karl Robinson and Nigel Pearson - not to mention the longevity of the deal. However he should be given till the end of the season. If Rangers lose these games, Holloway will have the chance to bring in two or three solid Championship players. In all likelihood, keeping the team away from the drop zone and planning for a fresh go at the top six next year should be the priority.
          If we lose next 3 games making it 8 on the spin, it will be extremely difficult to back Olly. I was against the appointment, as I dont think you should ever return to a job as a Manager, especially after a 10 year absence but I wanted him to succeed and bring back the good feeling to the club but it appears to be totally back firing at the moment. I am totally flat and I am a happy clapper :-)

Comment

Pearson and Robinson would have been equally as bad as Olly give me Olly over those two every day of the week

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              If we lose next 3 games making it 8 on the spin, it will be extremely difficult to back Olly. I was against the appointment, as I dont think you should ever return to a job as a Manager, especially after a 10 year absence but I wanted him to succeed and bring back the good feeling to the club but it appears to be totally back firing at the moment. I am totally flat and I am a happy clapper :-)
              It's a really #### time to be a Rangers fan. The club have a good squad, just missing a Charlie Austin and some creative flair.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensParkPurgatory View Post
                It's a really #### time to be a Rangers fan. The club have a good squad, just missing a Charlie Austin and some creative flair.
                It's anything but a good squad. It's pisspoor.

Comment

2 out of 3 now six in bounce awful.

Comment

Question has to be asked although some don't like. Would we have better chance of staying up with him or with someone else. Six will become seven as wolves will do us too

Comment

Someone else. No chance as his last job in management showed. The warning was there but due to it being we as a club ignored them.

Comment

Working...
                      X