Shambolic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shambolic

I've been supportive of Sir Les and what the club are trying to do up until now but it has got to the stage where it is simply dire and depressing.

We all love Ollie for his past contributions and character but what the fark were the club doing appointing him as manager? Liking someone does not make them right for the job.

Les compounds it by commenting at the time the club still aiming for promotion. Stupid comment. We are way too short of spark or any quality up front. Best we are is mid table with the right management. That said had we appointed the right manager and got a couple of canny loan signings in right areas in January I could have seen us say ending top 10.

I still believe we have the right owners and have supported most of their decisions up to now (always easy to criticise in hindsight and could see sense in principle of previous appointments) but sadly feel they have dropped a clanger and we have a real chance of ending up in a relegation scrap.

Not adding anything really to what others have said but first time have felt this low about it. 'Er indoors questions why I don't just change allegiances but your club is your club good times and bad, just bit too much of latter over last five years Wemberley aside!

One day I'm sure the club will get it right and, as I say, I still support owners who I think are genuinely trying to get it right. I do feel though we have taken a giant step backwards when we didn't have to.

Fox rant over. Off for a beer.

I feared when Ollie was appointed that he was yesterday's man and we seem to have got the manager that Millwall thought so terrible that they sacked him... despite his stated love for the club and chest beating and quips/rhetoric about being unlucky etc he just does not seem up to snuff.... Pity Clement wasn't installed...

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
      I feared when Ollie was appointed that he was yesterday's man and we seem to have got the manager that Millwall thought so terrible that they sacked him... despite his stated love for the club and chest beating and quips/rhetoric about being unlucky etc he just does not seem up to snuff.... Pity Clement wasn't installed...
      Millwall are very much a club like us. London based, not as many fans as seats, have a lot of potential good players but no matter what manager comes in they can't do a job (they arent taking the league by storm, they have games where they play well and then other awful games).

Comment

Big difference between us and Millwall is 2 shots of the premier league in the last 6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Big difference between us and Millwall is 2 shots of the premier league in the last 6 years.
          Let's rack it up on our CV. I'd prefer us to be losing in the Prem than a relegation struggle in the Championship.

I think we are down, hopefully becoming a Manchester City.

Comment

Working...
          X