first thing this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
    I've said Rhodes would be perfect for us for a while now. Having thought about it though he's alot more likely to go to one of the top champs clubs. He may even fight for a starting place at Boro...If we had gone into the Jan window around top half on the back of a decent run of form then maybe we'd have a chance of getting him in on loan.

A Derby mate of mine likes the look of Washington but said he looked very isolated...needs a decent strike partner.
    washington would benefit from someone like rhodes imo.

Comment

rhodes wouldn't come here , why would he want a relegation fight in london .we need to back who we've got and get some new blood in come the january sales.

Comment

First thing T.F should've done this morning is Phoned the DOF and told your doing a $hit job and don't need you anymore , collect your cards

Comment

this finance fair play crap should be gone.I mean China offering stupid money with no fans etc.Again we play by stupid rules.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Give van a break mate, bit Ott. Let's give Holloway a chance ffs
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Give van a break mate, bit Ott. Let's give Holloway a chance ffs
              He's not my cup a tea weare, his spelling is atrocious.
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

[QUOTE=WeAreQPR12;1590862]Give van a break mate, bit Ott. Let's give Holloway a chance ffs[/QUOTE]

why?

been here for 5 games, got a lucky win against 10 men and been 5hite since.

Persists with a ridiculous 4-2-2-2 formation with a fragile non confident team. Plays one up front and rarely puts a winger on the pitch to supply them and already playing round pegs in square holes like arguably our best CB in midfield FFS.

Talks utter garbage most times he speaks like "we have 3 or 4 wonderful strikers" and "I thought it was an excellent performance" (defeat to Derby) and "I thought that we defended from our attacks brilliantly" ???? wtf.

Took over an average mid table team from Hasslebank and turned them into relegation fodder in 5 games!

Probably the worst appointment TF could have made and two and a half years ffs.

Comment

Just seen he is gonna be Rotherham's gain, moving in the right direction ;)
                  Rotherham will be. Don't scoff if he goes there, they are in our mini-league for the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                    Rotherham will be. Don't scoff if he goes there, they are in our mini-league for the rest of the season.
                    Thats us down then

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                      Thats us down then
                      That's the spirit! Really don't think he will take Rotherham job. That job has already been turned down by a few people.

Comment

[QUOTE=rodman;1590949]
                        Give van a break mate, bit Ott. Let's give Holloway a chance ffs[/QUOTE]

why?

Persists with a ridiculous 4-2-2-2 formation with a fragile non confident team. Plays one up front and rarely puts a winger on the pitch to supply them and already playing round pegs in square holes like arguably our best CB in midfield FFS.

Talks utter garbage most times he speaks like "we have 3 or 4 wonderful strikers" and "I thought it was an excellent performance" (defeat to Derby) and "I thought that we defended from our attacks brilliantly" ???? wtf.

Took over an average mid table team from Hasslebank and turned them into relegation fodder in 5 games!

4222 and then you say 1 up front?

We did play well against Derby, so what was wrong with saying so?

We did press up high, so we did defend from the front.

Played some players out of position, but then every manager seems to do so. 5 games is not enough to get on his back.

Comment

[QUOTE=SpongeParr;1590998]
                          Originally posted by rodman View Post

4222 and then you say 1 up front?

We did play well against Derby, so what was wrong with saying so?

We did press up high, so we did defend from the front.

Played some players out of position, but then every manager seems to do so. 5 games is not enough to get on his back.
                          I don't think we are supposed to be positive but really we did play well. Derby were limited to 2 chances all game and one they took.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            And he did that on a next to nothing budget.

And ollie did the same last time he was here, and left us when we was bout 12th! after bringing us up from the old third division!
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

[QUOTE=rodman;1590949]
                              Give van a break mate, bit Ott. Let's give Holloway a chance ffs[/QUOTE]

why?

Obviously youre ignoring the facts that polter and sylla are nursing injuries, and hes been here for 5 games ffs lololol, embarrising really! and if you had any intelligence youd know hes bigging the players confidence up, he cant exactly go saying there all sheeite can he now! doh

thats quoting rod btw not you weare
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                              X