first thing this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first thing this morning

tony and les should of been on the phone to Boro saying how much u want for Rhodes and then asking how much he want to his agent and saying we will pay it
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

why on earth would Rhodes want to come to us when clubs above us with much bigger spending power would pay him to come to them?

Comment

we could match them in fee and wages fact ,but will we.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

First thing Tony and Les should have been doing this morning is phoning Gary Rowett and doing whatever it takes to get him here.

Second thing should have been tossing a coin to see which one of them had to tell Olly thanks but no thanks, the much better man is now available.

But TF has neither the balls or brains so it aint gonna happen.

If only he could man up and do the right thing. Accept he has messed up and rectify it. Rowett will be our loss and somebody elses gain.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          we could match them in fee and wages fact ,but will we.
          Yeah but we get done for financial fair play then and cant sign anyone.

Comment

My God, anyone would think rowett has won the champions league. OK joking aside I don't know anything about him but what has he won rod?
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
              First thing Tony and Les should have been doing this morning is phoning Gary Rowett and doing whatever it takes to get him here.

Second thing should have been tossing a coin to see which one of them had to tell Olly thanks but no thanks, the much better man is now available.

If only he could man up and do the right thing. Accept he has messed up and rectify it. Rowett will be our loss and somebody elses gain.
              Just seen he is gonna be Rotherham's gain, moving in the right direction ;)

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                My God, anyone would think rowett has won the champions league. OK joking aside I don't know anything about him but what has he won rod?
                Nothing, he stopped Birmingham in 2015 being relegated and now they are 7th in league. And he did ok at Burton before leaving for Birmingham.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                  Nothing, he stopped Birmingham in 2015 being relegated and now they are 7th in league. And he did ok at Burton before leaving for Birmingham.
                  Yeah I read up on him and thanks for confirming

Comment

Wouldn't mind Erica 'Roe at' at Loftus Road.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

Out of order rod, olly has inherited a useless Cfc kannts set up . Olly needs time to sort the mess, roll on January when he can put his own stamp on things.
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Rowett didn't want the job so sod him
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                          And he did that on a next to nothing budget.

Comment

Right man for us in the circumstances we now find ourself in but our loss will be someone elses gain as we have Ollie and nothing will change anytime soon. Just hope Ollie gets help in January to get a player or two. No arrivals will tell us one way or the other where the board are taking us.

Comment

I've said Rhodes would be perfect for us for a while now. Having thought about it though he's alot more likely to go to one of the top champs clubs. He may even fight for a starting place at Boro...If we had gone into the Jan window around top half on the back of a decent run of form then maybe we'd have a chance of getting him in on loan.

A Derby mate of mine likes the look of Washington but said he looked very isolated...needs a decent strike partner.
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X