• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So thats why Cousins went off

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr...-ian-holloway/

That's a result, 1 good game in 10
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Finally played In his preferred position, Weare!!
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Finally played In his preferred position, Weare!!
        He's a sh it footballer, I don't care what position he's played in, you haven't watched us live where he can't make a 5 yard pass so not having it
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I have seen us on telly, weare. but on those occations I felt his efforts were a bit wasted on the right side of midfield.
          Last edited by Shania; 15-12-2016, 07:35 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Mate what does it say. Cant stand click bait.

Comment

Hope he's back soon, he was our best player last night.

Comment

Hamstring. Time for Ariel to make that position his own.

Comment

Not seen anything from him to impress me. But, him being out, Luongo and Boysick in the middle with any two of Yeni, Shodipo or the other Pole out wide on their preferred foot.

Comment

Pre season against Watford he played in the holding role, he sat in front of the back four and in my opinion ran the game.

I'd like to see him in that role with Luongo alongside him.

Might not be a roaring success straight away but worth trying imo

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Mate what does it say. Cant stand click bait.
                      "Queens Park Rangers have had more woe heaped upon them after discovering that Jordan Cousins has suffered a hamstring injury, according to the London Evening Standard.

Cousins limped off against Derby on Wednesday night as QPR lost 1-0 to a late Tom Ince goal.

That consigned them to four successive defeats as there looks to be no real improvement under Ian Holloway.

The West London outfit sit in 18th place but are part of a very tightly packed cluster of teams towards the bottom of the Championship and they are only separated from the drop zone by three points.

Now Ian Holloway has to endure even more misery as Jordan Cousins looks set for a lengthy period on the sidelines.

The central midfielder joined from Charlton in the summer and has been a key part of Holloway’s team so far.

Holloway might have to prepare for life without the 22-year-old and the injury will be assessed in the coming days."

Comment

Cheers lunar mate. Not sure whether thats a good or bad thing after last night.

Comment

I'd have him every day over Sandra. Made a great lung busting run through midfield yesterday just needs to do it on a regular basis. You can see the potential is there.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            He's a sh it footballer, I don't care what position he's played in, you haven't watched us live where he can't make a 5 yard pass so not having it
                            Lots say Olly made the wrong sub and we lost our balance when he went off. Having Hall guarding the rear midfield enabled Jordan to go forward.
                            Is that right mate ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                              Pre season against Watford he played in the holding role, he sat in front of the back four and in my opinion ran the game.

I'd like to see him in that role with Luongo alongside him.

Might not be a roaring success straight away but worth trying imo
                              agree was at that game and walked away thinking we have found a player here but he's not lived up to that performance. I'm in two minds with him and see where WeAre is coming from he far to inconsistent. Was very good yesterday but for every game like yesterday you get five like he was against Ipswich

Comment

Working...
                              X