No announcement yet.

Under Ollie so far..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thing that makes me laugh about what youre saying is asif ollies not trying to get us attacking more! You can see that he is, its just not happening atm but if he resorted to jimmys park the fokin bus we wouldnt score fark all even more so or create! Its these frigging players that arent doing it atm, ollies us trying to do the right things but as said its just not happening infront of goal! No strikers are in form or midfielders !
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post

Pretty much sums up a lot of the posters on here these days ffs
      Why? Cos we voice an opinion when we see something that isn't good enough? Is it wrong to want to see our club run properly and to expect a decent quality of performance from our players and coaches for the huge sums of money they are paid every week?

I tell you what mate, I don't get paid 30 bags a week but I certainly do get shouted at if I serve up sh*t even once, let alone on a weekly basis!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Gator, We do have a squad lacking any quality right now and while that part is not Ollie's fault the results can be looked at as this squad is no worse than Ipswich or Rotherham who both beat us.
        I am just commenting on what I can see, tactically and team selection, I don't think that is what's costing us matches, we can't make a decent pass or keep possession, no cutting edge or quality up front when they do get a half chance and like today the defensive errors eventually cost us no matter how tight we keep things overall!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          The thing that makes me laugh about what youre saying is asif ollies not trying to get us attacking more! You can see that he is, its just not happening atm but if he resorted to jimmys park the fokin bus we wouldnt score fark all even more so or create! Its these frigging players that arent doing it atm, ollies us trying to do the right things but as said its just not happening infront of goal! No strikers are in form or midfielders !
          Not once have I criticised Ollie's effort or enthusiasm. I can see he is trying very hard a desperately wants to do well. I desperately want to shag Margot Robbie but that ain't gonna happen either.

He just isn't good enough mate and if TF doesn't see that soon we are going to be relegated!

Comment

• Pinkie. If the manager is not influencing the players and they are not doing it then that is a worry so early on. We never had a sustained period of pressure today so not sure I get that Ollie is trying to attack more. We never had a single shot on target and created #### all and if it is the players why as manager is Ollie still picking them? Ollie was not my number 1 choice but wanted him to succeed but not sure he will get it right.

Comment

Pinkie. If the manager is not influencing the players and they are not doing it then that is a worry so early on. We never had a sustained period of pressure today so not sure I get that Ollie is trying to attack more. We never had a single shot on target and created #### all and if it is the players why as manager is Ollie still picking them? Ollie was not my number 1 choice but wanted him to succeed but not sure he will get it right.
              Not try to take sides here but I think the general poor skill level of the players is preventing us from mounting any real attacks, not much the manager can do about the crap passing and lack of ability to hold the ball, we break very slow when we do have the ball as well, is that Ollie telling them "slow it down", I don't know!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Gator. I agree they are poor and in Chery's case has been for a while so why keep picking him. You and I or anyone could think it, agree or disagree with it but 1 man can change the team so why keep picking and playing the same way.

Comment

Gator. I agree they are poor and in Chery's case has been for a while so why keep picking him. You and I or anyone could think it, agree or disagree with it but 1 man can change the team so why keep picking and playing the same way.
                  Completely agree about Chery, I have lost hope and patience with him and I think his teammates are getting fed up with his useless crosses/shots, who do you replace him with though, maybe Mackie out of the midfield now?
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

• It looks like JFH and now Ollie are building the team around him so maybe we change formations and find a system that suits this group the best. That is why Ollie is manager and not you or me.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                      Completely agree about Chery, I have lost hope and patience with him and I think his teammates are getting fed up with his useless crosses/shots, who do you replace him with though, maybe Mackie out of the midfield now?
                      I think we'd be a better side without Chery. Last 2 managers have tried to build a team round him as a number 10 with mixed success. We'd do better to line up in a 442 with 2 wingers and have a good go!

Comment

• Agree Tarbie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Id rather watch proper football like now than parking a fooking bus!
                          Depends what you class "proper football" as.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• We're consistently out-possessioning the teams we play and except for today, creating lots of chances. We'll need to spend big in January on a striker or maybe a signing and a loan or we'll be playing the likes of Walsall and Fleetwood Town next season :-O

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              I think we'd be a better side without Chery. Last 2 managers have tried to build a team round him as a number 10 with mixed success. We'd do better to line up in a 442 with 2 wingers and have a good go!
                              Maybe so but a couple of points to that, Ollie needed to have a bit of a look at who he has and what they can and mostly can't do and I am not sure we have 2 quality wingers if I'm honest! I like Shodipo but for all the flair he does bring , he is only 18 and a little inconsistent and naive at times, who plays the other side? Maybe we have to have another look at El Khati, Neg looks out of his depth, Mackie, the Pole?
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

• We have 3 points from 18 and 3 goals in 6 games that is not proper football to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X