Under Ollie so far..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Haha jimmy bought these fooking players and was a negative twot the way he played! He bought these players to play this way! If he didnt why the fook did he buy them lol

this is respknse to tarbies jimmy saw weaknesses so played the way he did
    I like you pinky. Just cannot agree that Jimmy dross bought anyone apart from el kyati
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Pinkie. Who picked the super dooper number 10? How csn we have improved when we never tested their keeper in any shape or form today?
      again why come up with that?! Ive agreed hes pants and in no way good enough to be a no10 in my opinion! You keep banging on about we're not going to buy anyone but the squads a few players short, hardly ollies fault what hes been left with! But how can you lot expect any manager to do any good with what hes got and in so little games! Youre an embarisement acting like spoilt brats wanting the others kids shinier rowlett toy! They say judge a manager after a season or more but ffs 5/6 games and started from 3s a fokin joke!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        I like you pinky. Just cannot agree that Jimmy dross bought anyone apart from el kyati
        Ah but don't forget Hitsie ### said don't blame me blame Jimmy He wanted a player I offered him 5 he chose one of my choice so nothing to do with me

Comment

• Pinkie. No embarrasment this end just facts that we have lost 5 games on the spin under Ollie who I like by the way and today we never had a shot on target so no I do not agree with your point of today being an improved performance. You have tried to dig me out a couple of times because I do not agree with what you say. No points in 5 and 1 goal in 5 tells me what I need to.

Comment

so make uoure mind up stan and tarbie! So now you think its cos of the players if we dont sign anyone?!
            I think I've explained myself pretty thoroughly and clearly in this thread mate, but I will reiterate my thoughts below.

I think the squad is ok, not promotion material necessarily but certainly not relegation material. I do however think we'd benefit from a few more leaders in the squad and we need someone with some goals in them (whether by signing someone or getting our current 3 strikers working for us). Either way though, we shouldn't be sat where we are!

Comment

Pinkie. No embarrasment this end just facts that we have lost 5 games on the spin under Ollie who I like by the way and today we never had a shot on target so no I do not agree with your point of today being an improved performance. You have tried to dig me out a couple of times because I do not agree with what you say. No points in 5 and 1 goal in 5 tells me what I need to.
              ive not dug you out, you just keep banging youre out ollie drum since we played 3 games along with stanis, like i said its embarising, if you know anything about football uoud know things take time to change from the negative bolx jimmy drilled into them!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

ive not dug you out, you just keep banging youre out ollie drum since we played 3 games along with stanis, like i said its embarising, if you know anything about football uoud know things take time to change from the negative bolx jimmy drilled into them!
                With all due respect, if you knew anything about football you'd see that we are deep in the #### right now mate!

Comment

• I know enough to know 5 defeats on the spin with 1 goal scored is #### in any league in the world. How long can you keep losing for and accept that is ok because it is Ollie? Not a single shot on target at home is not good enough for any team playing at home

Comment

I know enough to know 5 defeats on the spin with 1 goal scored is #### in any league in the world. How long can you keep losing for and accept that is ok because it is Ollie? Not a single shot on target at home is not good enough for any team playing at home
                    With bells on!

Comment

• Tarbie we are bang in trouble and I am no expert but have seen enough teams get relegated to see that.

Comment

• I don't blame Ollie for this mess he has inherited, you can only shuffle the deck so much and try to set the side up to succeed the best you can, this squad is appalling, I have seen enough of these individuals through half a season, there is very little quality throughout and it shows! In saying that, it looks like we will lose at least 7 on the trot and that is hard for any manager to survive whether fair or not!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Tarbie we are bang in trouble and I am no expert but have seen enough teams get relegated to see that.
                          1 to 11 their heads are down mate, have been since Holloway's 2nd game. Worse than that they clearly ain't buying into whatever Ollie is trying to do with them and we've got Nedum as a captain and literally no other leaders on the pitch. I don't see any spark there to change things around.

Time to admit we've made a mistake, bring in Rowett, help him sign a couple of players that can influence things, bring back our loanees and hope that there is enough there to keep us up!
                          Last edited by Tarbie; 18-12-2016, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Gator, We do have a squad lacking any quality right now and while that part is not Ollie's fault the results can be looked at as this squad is no worse than Ipswich or Rotherham who both beat us.

Comment

Youre an embarisement acting like spoilt brats

Pretty much sums up a lot of the posters on here these days ffs

Comment

• Agree Tarbs as the longer we leave it the worse it will get. Have a look at Nugent on loan as we need a goalscorer big time and we are ####ed if nothing on or off the field changes in january.

Comment

Working...
                                X