Under Ollie so far..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Maybe but the only thing more stupid than blaming Ollie is having a dof at this level of football , any manager from championship down should be responsible for his OWN signings , get Teflon away from control of signings
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    My phone cocked my post up then! I had said uoure so confident you wouldnt bet on us never winning another match this season under ollie! That bets still on if ollies not hounded out by the strike 3 matches and youre out crew?! Have uou not noticed improvement in our play?! We are not worse at all!
    Not worse, really?
    What about points on the board or the ball in the net?
    Running around and passing the ball better without getting any of the above counts for nothing.

Comment

Maybe but the only thing more stupid than blaming Ollie is having a dof at this level of football , any manager from championship down should be responsible for his OWN signings , get Teflon away from control of signings
      Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      With about 10 games remaining! Damage was already done & what did he do after that ? & when left us we was about 12th in the championship! But lets ignore all that lol
      He had 15 games at least 8 against teams below or just above QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        this team is just not good enough , it lacks skill , heart , direction, purpose i could go on , how many times today were our players easily knocked off the ball . i look at this team and don't where the next goal is coming from .ollie can get them on the training ground as much as he wants but we are weak in every position bar the goal keeper
        You honestly think this team is relegation fodder mate? I really don't see that myself. I think aside from the top 5 or 6 sides most of our starting 11 and a few of the players on the bench would walk straight into any side in this league. The problem is how they are being prepared, set up and motivated.

Clearly JFH could see a few weaknesses in the team and chose to set up not to lose rather than to win. Ollie on the other hand has been brought in to do something different and it is all going horribly wrong.

Personally I think we need to act very quickly or we're down. Ollie is the wrong appointment, Gary Rowett is available. For once the board needs to make the right decision. Even then, I think we will need leaders to turn this sinking ship around and I don't see any in this squad. We need to make a couple of signings that can influence much like Clint Hill and Shaun Derry used to a few years back!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          In his last 3 managerial appointments the bloke has won 29 out of his 114 games. That's a win ratio of 1 game in 4. What is is that you are expecting to change that is going to keep us up?!!
          Those are damning stats and yet TF & LF thought he was the right man for the job. I was shocked to see his name was up for the job and gobsmacked that he was actually appointed.

Pinkie thinks Ollie will sign a creative midfielder and a goalscorer in January that will turn things around. Just where he will find these or get the funds to pay for them remains to be seen, never mind attracting them to a team in the bottom 3.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            Those are damning stats and yet TF & LF thought he was the right man for the job. I was shocked to see his name was up for the job and gobsmacked that he was actually appointed.

Pinkie thinks Ollie will sign a creative midfielder and a goalscorer in January that will turn things around. Just where he will find these or get the funds to pay for them remains to be seen, never mind attracting them to a team in the bottom 3.

a.) You won't get a decent goalscorer for a price our board will pay in January. b.) What we actually need is a few leaders on the pitch anyway!

Comment

Think the word we're looking for is FUBAR will lose to Brighton and wolves so seven on the trot then Ipswich Wigan and Fulham at home. Has to take six points from Ipswich and Wigan or it's Tara

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                You honestly think this team is relegation fodder mate? I really don't see that myself. I think aside from the top 5 or 6 sides most of our starting 11 and a few of the players on the bench would walk straight into any side in this league. The problem is how they are being prepared, set up and motivated.

Clearly JFH could see a few weaknesses in the team and chose to set up not to lose rather than to win. Ollie on the other hand has been brought in to do something different and it is all going horribly wrong.

Personally I think we need to act very quickly or we're down. Ollie is the wrong appointment, Gary Rowett is available. For once the board needs to make the right decision. Even then, I think we will need leaders to turn this sinking ship around and I don't see any in this squad. We need to make a couple of signings that can influence much like Clint Hill and Shaun Derry used to a few years back!
                I cant disagree too much if at all with what you have said.
                The squad isnt great and certainly not play offs standard, but in no way is it dreadful. The manager however, is.b

Comment

Haha jimmy bought these fooking players and was a negative twot the way he played! He bought these players to play this way! If he didnt why the fook did he buy them lol

this is respknse to tarbies jimmy saw weaknesses so played the way he did
                  Last edited by Pinkie; 18-12-2016, 06:03 PM.
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Where are the next point coming from?
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Haha jimmy bought these fooking players and was a negative twot the way he played! He bought these players to play this way! If he didnt why the fook did he buy them lol
                      Mate, Les signs the players. Yes, Jimmy had his say but the DOF is responsible for building the squad. It's also pretty well known that a number of Jimmy's targets were knocked back by Les and even some of Les' targets were deemed too expensive by the board.

The whole situation is a mess!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        [/B]

a.) You won't get a decent goalscorer for a price our board will pay in January. b.) What we actually need is a few leaders on the pitch anyway!
                        so make uoure mind up stan and tarbie! So now you think its cos of the players if we dont sign anyone?!
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Pinkie. Who picked the super dooper number 10? How csn we have improved when we never tested their keeper in any shape or form today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            [/B]

I agree.
                            No decent players will join QPR in January because the board can't or won't be able want to pay the money nor will the players want to join.
                            Ollie needs to make the best of what he has.

He recently said he needed new players, isnt that what Redcrapp said when he replaced Hughes? The latter got the players yet still took the team down.
                            Ollie is likely to do the same only I don't think he will get the players.

Comment

• JFH was awful but somehow nicked up points here and there so while the football was awful the results were nor half decent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

this is respknse to tarbies jimmy saw weaknesses so played the way he did
                                But JFH still managed to get results with them he's a superior manager to Ollie like it or not. He's turned same players that would pick up draws and a win here and there into canon fodder. He's not up to it he's a manager from by gone age not relevant in today's football world

Comment

Working...
                                X