Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    He failed at QPR?!
    Taking QPR down in the manner he did is failure.
    Dont blame it all on the players as they won 6 out of 31 under Francis yet only oncr under Ollie.

Comment

Banging my head against a brick wall with you lot, just a good job youre not in the team with this surrender attitude ill stick a poll up to see how manys gave up and we're relegated to see! Really do think we'll turn it around, especislly if ollie can make a signing or two! I think ollie should listen to a few of you lot and give up now as we' ll not win again and we're already down lol
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

The lower we get the harder to attract players needed to pull away!
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Goals for 3. Against 9. 1 goal in four games.
          5 games ....

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            Taking QPR down in the manner he did is failure.
            Dont blame it all on the players as they won 6 out of 31 under Francis yet only oncr under Ollie.
            With about 10 games remaining! Damage was already done & what did he do after that ? & when left us we was about 12th in the championship! But lets ignore all that lol
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Banging my head against a brick wall with you lot, just a good job youre not in the team with this surrender attitude ill stick a poll up to see how manys gave up and we're relegated to see! Really do think we'll turn it around, especislly if ollie can make a signing or two! I think ollie should listen to a few of you lot and give up now as we' ll not win again and we're already down lol
              We were the home side and the away team had more shots on goal, that's what most of us are unhappy about. If we can't do it at home what chance do we have away?

Comment

stop talking rubbish for crying out loud!
                rubbish is defending Ollie when QPR are dropping down the table without picking up points or even scoring a goal.

5 defears and another on the way at Briggton.
                Some are blaming this all on the players which is unbelievable given that JFH managed to at least win and draw a few fixtures. Apart from the 1st game against 10 man Norwich he has lost every game so far.

Comment

In his last 3 managerial appointments the bloke has won 29 out of his 114 games. That's a win ratio of 1 game in 4. What is is that you are expecting to change that is going to keep us up?!!

Comment

Makes u wonder how narrwich manager kept his job after loosing to us and well us lol
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Why am i blinkered? Youre another muppet thats been anti rubbish all the time! Hes saying its obvious ollies no good for us! Is it really, nothing to do with the players recruited?! Also him saying he was no good here for us before, really?! As i said hes talking rubbish, theres no blinkered here, i can see like others the isdues and ghere not to do with the manager!
                      You are spouting rubbish by blindly backing Ollie.
                      He was the wrong appointment and I said this before he was given the job.
                      How can you explain that the same players won points and scored some goals under JFH yet cannot do so now?
                      You think because Ollie won promotion last time around that he is a hero. Yes he did a decent job in getting a squad together after Admin and then eventually winning promotion (QPR actually had one of the biggest budgets for a third tier side at the time).

Back in the Championship QPR were no more than a mid table/lower half team playing rubbish football.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Maybe but the only thing more stupid than blaming Ollie is having a dof at this level of football , any manager from championship down should be responsible for his OWN signings , get Teflon away from control of signings
                        Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        They can all fark off as far as I'm concerned. Club is rotten to the core and has been going backwards since TF came in!
                        This.
                        TF as a Chairman is a footballing bumbling idiot and nothing good has happened since LF was appointed as DoF.
                        If TF wants to start correcting things he needs to sack both Ollie and Ferdinand asap.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          Some are blaming this all on the players which is unbelievable given that JFH managed to at least win and draw a few fixtures. Apart from the 1st game against 10 man Norwich he has lost every game so far.
                          I thought JFH was a brilliant manager too

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            Maybe but the only thing more stupid than blaming Ollie is having a dof at this level of football , any manager from championship down should be responsible for his OWN signings , get Teflon away from control of signings
                            Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            How about a shite tactician and a shite motivator? Seems to me that's what we have right now!

I take my hat off to Holloway mate. I didn't think it was possible to make this side worse than it was under Hasselbaink but somehow he's managed it!
                            Totally agree.
                            Pinkie thinks 7 or 8 games is too early to sack him. just how many more defeats will it take before the time will be right.

I dont think the players are blameless but I would like Pinkie to explain to me how thay managed to win 21 points under JFH yet only 3 fron the last 18 under superhero Ollie.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                              5 games ....
                              Yes.......And that a CB's toe poke after a corner melee in the 91st min. FFS.

Comment

this team is just not good enough , it lacks skill , heart , direction, purpose i could go on , how many times today were our players easily knocked off the ball . i look at this team and don't where the next goal is coming from .ollie can get them on the training ground as much as he wants but we are weak in every position bar the goal keeper

Comment

Working...
                                X