Under Ollie so far..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask Millwall fans what they think of him if you're in any doubt![/QUOTE]

ollie out before his 7th or 8th match! Whats millwall goto do with anything? Not every manager works wonders at every club there at! Also rolling out this tactical bollx again lol, this is the championship, you dont have to be a great tactician, if youre a great tactician but a shite motivator thats going to get you nowhere!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

How about a shite tactician and a shite motivator? Seems to me that's what we have right now!

I take my hat off to Holloway mate. I didn't think it was possible to make this side worse than it was under Hasselbaink but somehow he's managed it!
      Last edited by Tarbie; 18-12-2016, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Woefully short and we are in a terrible state on the field of play. We will not stay up with the current style of play and with the players we have. To not have a shot on target at home and no sustained pressure is not acceptable. Big few weeks for this football club.

Comment

My phone cocked my post up then! I had said uoure so confident you wouldnt bet on us never winning another match this season under ollie! That bets still on if ollies not hounded out by the strike 3 matches and youre out crew?! Have uou not noticed improvement in our play?! We are not worse at all!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Woefully short and we are in a terrible state on the field of play. We will not stay up with the current style of play and with the players we have. To not have a shot on target at home and no sustained pressure is not acceptable. Big few weeks for this football club.
            Again totally disagree! We've just lost two against two good sides as we're improving and defensively improving, a few tweaks and luck of the green then you lot will be eating humble pie!

Comment

No leadership
              No cutting edge
              No flair at all
              We could take one goal down each half we play.
              Squad play like strangers like when we had bosswinga etc
              Ollie out of his depth, can't fault passion but 90% of you on here got that and don't mean you could manage us.
              Owners whom go from one extreme to another.
              We are harchester of dream team.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Pinkie. We never tested the keeper or had any pressure at all in the game so not sure what you judge improved performances on? Nothing created at all today and but for a fantastic goalkeeping display could have been 4 or 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  My phone cocked my post up then! I had said uoure so confident you wouldnt bet on us never winning another match this season under ollie! That bets still on if ollies not hounded out by the strike 3 matches and youre out crew?! Have uou not noticed improvement in our play?! We are not worse at all!
                  Not putting money on it. Had a few people ask me to back up what I said with a bet. I ain't gonna do it. I rarely gamble and I certainly ain't about to start by betting against my own team. I stand by it though, I think there is a good chance he will never get this squad of players playing for him and will have to leave without winning another game!

As for there being an improvement under Holloway, clearly there hasn't been. We've won 1 half of football out of 12 player under Holloway and that was against 10 men. I don't care if the football served up excites you a bit more than that under JFH, the fact is in terms of points achieved we are significantly worse.
                  Last edited by Tarbie; 18-12-2016, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    Again totally disagree! We've just lost two against two good sides as we're improving and defensively improving, a few tweaks and luck of the green then you lot will be eating humble pie!
                    How on this planet was that an improved performance? Their keeper won't have an easier game all season and that's a fact

Comment

Pinkie. We never tested the keeper or had any pressure at all in the game so not sure what you judge improved performances on? Nothing created at all today and but for a fantastic goalkeeping display could have been 4 or 5.
                      Ffs and thats alot down to our super dutch no10 who needs axeing! The team had good spells but we didnt get things right in the final third! Decision making and poor shots aswell!

Comment

No shots on goal in a home fixture is an utter embarrassment.

You're not wrong about Smithies either. He's the only thing stopping us from losing by 4 or 5 every week at the moment!

Comment

When was the last time we properly smashed a side for 90 mins all over the place and ground was jumping,not since cise helped keep us up I'd say

Comment

Under Ollie so far..

Played 6
                            Won 1
                            Lost 5

Comment

He got to go, slate me I don't care. He out of his depth

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                                Under Ollie so far..

Played 6
                                Won 1
                                Lost 5
                                Goals for 3. Against 9. 1 goal in four games.

Comment

Working...
                                X