Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    It's not looking good. I feel gutted this afternoon
    Share the feeling west. Almost a horrible sense of acceptance - we are only going 1 way.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Do you honestly believe this crop of players are bad enough that they should sit 19th in the table?

Nonsense, this may not be the perfect squad but they are certainly better than a Championship relegation battle!
      This!
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Do you honestly believe this crop of players are bad enough that they should sit 19th in the table?

Nonsense, this may not be the perfect squad but they are certainly better than a Championship relegation battle!
        Rotherham proves we are not better than a relegation battle

Comment

I know the results wise arent good but our petformances arent of a team thats going down, if we can sign a creative midfielder or a striker we'll soon pick up points! Our worse case scenario is if fans make it impossible for ollie as getting another manager in wont be good! & we are improving performance wise, rather have that than jimmys park the bus any day of the week! We need to back ollie and stop acting like surrender monkeys!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Yeah because rowett will turn this current crop into superstars. The players aren't good enough and Holloway is doing no more and no less than managers before him. You live in the clouds if you think changing the manager is the solution. The solution is buy a decent fu cking striker in jan
            They were picking up poibts under JFH, so how can they be so poor now.
            They never lost 5 on the spin under him.

Comment

Can't agree no one lost five soon to be six and seven in a row before him

Unfortunately some cant see that Ollie is not good enough but just choose to blame the players - as they did for the 2001 relegation.

He failed at QPR Plymouth and Millwall and is failing now, yet they still think he is good enough.

Why did he stat with Ngboto and Washington up front and oncevagain Chery as the playmaker. They create and score nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                Unfortunately some cant see that Ollie is not good enough but just choose to blame the players - as they did for the 2001 relegation.

He failed at QPR Plymouth and Millwall and is failing now, yet they still think he is good enough.

Why did he stat with Ngboto and Washington up front and oncevagain Chery as the playmaker. They create and score nothing.

stop talking rubbish for crying out loud!

Comment

He failed at QPR?!

Comment

Difference is last time it felt we were all in this together. This time is just doesn't feel the same- questions about the owners, the DOF and players. The fans haven't been galvanised as the higher powers had hoped, with the fans already largely off side I honestly feel the task already is too massive for the loveable ollo.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      stop talking rubbish for crying out loud!
                      What exactly has he said that's rubbish? Hit the nail on the head for me.

You are so blinkered when it comes to Holloway you can't see what is obvious to everyone else!

Comment

Pinks were going down mate

Comment

Pinks were going down mate
                          Maybe but the only thing more stupid than blaming Ollie is having a dof at this level of football , any manager from championship down should be responsible for his OWN signings , get Teflon away from control of signings

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            Maybe but the only thing more stupid than blaming Ollie is having a dof at this level of football , any manager from championship down should be responsible for his OWN signings , get Teflon away from control of signings
                            They can all fark off as far as I'm concerned. Club is rotten to the core and has been going backwards since TF came in!

Comment

What exactly has he said that's rubbish? Hit the nail on the head for me.

You are so blinkered when it comes to Holloway you can't see what is obvious to everyone else!
                              Why am i blinkered? Youre another muppet thats been anti rubbish all the time! Hes saying its obvious ollies no good for us! Is it really, nothing to do with the players recruited?! Also him saying he was no good here for us before, really?! As i said hes talking rubbish, theres no blinkered here, i can see like others the isdues and ghere not to do with the manager!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                Why am i blinkered? Youre another muppet thats been anti rubbish all the time! Hes saying its obvious ollies no good for us! Is it really, nothing to do with the players recruited?! Also him saying he was no good here for us before, really?! As i said hes talking rubbish, theres no blinkered here, i can see like others the isdues and ghere not to do with the manager!
                                I said it the other week that I could see Holloway never winning another game as QPR manager and I stand by that. Totally tactically inept and well out of his depth at this level.

He's only ever been successful when he's managed to get the players fired up (like his first stint with us). More often than not he's failed to do that and he has done very badly.

Ask Millwall fans what they think of him if you're in any doubt!

Comment

Working...
                                X