No announcement yet.

Under Ollie so far..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folks need to forget about £40k stadium with concert hall, Sparky & mouth swabs, state of the art training facility, £80k p/w contracts, chasing rainbows....as Dirty Harry once said "a mans got to know his limitations".
    We are not very good and Ollies trying his best. I was at the game Wednesday and we were a bit rubbish but Derby who are going for play offs were slightly less rubbish than us.
    Let's stop all the histriolics and back Olliie... It's getting to the stage where folks complain about everything like office workers who complain the heating is too low or then too high...get a grip & look at the overall picture & back the management and team.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Haha the entertainer, jeez some have got some grudges on here, god help us if ollie comes good
      God help us if he doesn't come good....

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
        Folks need to forget about £40k stadium with concert hall, Sparky & mouth swabs, state of the art training facility, £80k p/w contracts, chasing rainbows....as Dirty Harry once said "a mans got to know his limitations".
        We are not very good and Ollies trying his best. I was at the game Wednesday and we were a bit rubbish but Derby who are going for play offs were slightly less rubbish than us.
        Let's stop all the histriolics and back Olliie... It's getting to the stage where folks complain about everything like office workers who complain the heating is too low or then too high...get a grip & look at the overall picture & back the management and team.
        Well said. Expectation is too high for some
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Haha man crush me thinks
          How old are you? Have you ever heard of respect!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
            God help us if he doesn't come good....
            Your not wrong there, would be unbearable, mind you it makes even more interesting now with the amount on here who are knocking every move he makes! Hopefully starting with a good 3 points tomorrow!

Comment

We look worse under olly
              R's

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                I don't want a manager that takes off a striker for a midfielder when we are at 0-0. Olly didn't make a mistake there, he tried to win the game which is always the right thing to do.
                We were the home team and had zero shots on target.

Farking abysmal
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

QPR are definitely worse under Ollie.
                  Under JFH they were dull to watch but at least they picked up points here and there with a few wins and goals along the way. Wirh Ollie its just loss after loss.

He was poor in 2001 when he took charge with 1 win from 15, and it looks like he is repeating that now.
                  Get rid and bring in Rowett or QPR are going down to League 1 again under him.

Comment

It's not looking good. I feel gutted this afternoon

Comment

Id rather watch proper football like now than parking a fooking bus!

Comment

Your starting to see the light mate as first time you have not directly defend him

The football is slightly better Pinks but it still poor of your happy with what you seeing mate then there is a long road ahead for us

Comment

I'd rather be picking up points mate, even if the football is boring!

Don't mean to pick a fight but how bad has this gotta get before you admit you were wrong about Ollie being a good a good appointment?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            QPR are definitely worse under Ollie.
                            Under JFH they were dull to watch but at least they picked up points here and there with a few wins and goals along the way. Wirh Ollie its just loss after loss.

He was poor in 2001 when he took charge with 1 win from 15, and it looks like he is repeating that now.
                            Get rid and bring in Rowett or QPR are going down to League 1 again under him.
                            Yeah because rowett will turn this current crop into superstars. The players aren't good enough and Holloway is doing no more and no less than managers before him. You live in the clouds if you think changing the manager is the solution. The solution is buy a decent fu cking striker in jan
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Yeah because rowett will turn this current crop into superstars. The players aren't good enough and Holloway is doing no more and no less than managers before him. You live in the clouds if you think changing the manager is the solution. The solution is buy a decent fu cking striker in jan
                              Can't agree no one lost five soon to be six and seven in a row before him

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Do you honestly believe this crop of players are bad enough that they should sit 19th in the table?

Nonsense, this may not be the perfect squad but they are certainly better than a Championship relegation battle!

Comment

Working...
                                X