Under Ollie so far..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    Hang on, doesn't any new manager inherit players that 'aren't his'? And isn't the idea of a DOF continuity of playing staff/style so any manager coming in will have to work with what he's got? Isn't all this down to the skill of the manager to organise a team - at least initially? Bruce at Villa?

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      His first job Monday should be call Lynch over and say you sack of s hit how did you let that streak of P iss out muscle and turn you when your twice his size that happens again your out, Chery come here and bring your passport as your going on a holiday back to Holland and I will call you if we ever need you again and that will only be if were totally wiped out with injuries now P iss off you lightweight, mass grow some balls and take a shot from now on you get within a yard of the box don't pass it f ucking let fly, poles and Sylla understand this learn basic English pronto or fox trot off, Mackie don't come on the pitch beating your chest thinking your me or your dropped and Bircham put the cones out and hand out the bibs

He won't do any of that we will try being their friends and it won't work. These slackers don't react to an arm round the shoulder they need to be treated like s hit because that is how their playing!!!! Olly put your foot on their throat and keep applying the pressure until they fix up or pass out time to sort out the men from the boys
      I agree but the modern day player does not give a #### because they get paid anyway and all
      what you say is true but in reality it just goes over their heads.
      Like the workplace the days of pride loyalty both ways have long gone except in some cases
      that is why it is important to sign players with good attitudes not the slackers as you put it.

we have dug ourselves a hole thanks to our DOF and i fear for the future with or without IH

Comment

Depends what you inherit how much was Kodija how much was mcormack how much was Gestede remind me

Comment

• Westy if we do not go for him Delia will sure as hell will ar Norwich. Need to do what Liverpool did to get Klopp.

Comment

I reckon he would he wanted to talk last time but blues said no

We should be tapping him up every other club would prepare and exit strategy just in case it's needed even if you don't end up using it. That was problem with getting shot ofJFH we never had replacement in place hence why we find ourselves where we are
            You obviously dont know rangers us have a plan your having a laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
              I agree but the modern day player does not give a #### because they get paid anyway and all
              what you say is true but in reality it just goes over their heads.
              Like the workplace the days of pride loyalty both ways have long gone except in some cases
              that is why it is important to sign players with good attitudes not the slackers as you put it.

we have dug ourselves a hole thanks to our DOF and i fear for the future with or without IH
              No one likes being humiliated and mugged off no matter how much you earn might put bit of firev in their bellies

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Westy if we do not go for him Delia will sure as hell will ar Norwich. Need to do what Liverpool did to get Klopp.
                Football is cut throat business now. If they did that I would actually be reassured they are making tough decisions and learning

Comment

Depends what you inherit how much was Kodija how much was mcormack how much was Gestede remind me
                  We chatted during game about McCormack he was awful. Every time he played against us for Fulham he used to win the games single handily but was shadow of himself today.

Comment

• Liverpool binned Rogers to get Klopp before Chelsea got rid of Mourinho. We need to at least approach him and as early as tomorrow

Comment

You obviously dont know rangers us have a plan your having a laugh
                      I fear your right we are a reactive club not proactive

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        so make uoure mind up stan and tarbie! So now you think its cos of the players if we dont sign anyone?!
                        What?
                        Where did I say it us the players?
                        I have clearly stated that the players under JFH were winning points.
                        Clearly you are Ollie blind and perhaps not very bright either.

Comment

Doubt it very much. Not once have we come back from behind so not sure there is much else to say.

And that great run was started by sir great jimmy the bus lol
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Pinkie, Nothing great about any of this as it shows where have ended up and right now the whole clubs future looks grim.

Comment

I know enough to know 5 defeats on the spin with 1 goal scored is #### in any league in the world. How long can you keep losing for and accept that is ok because it is Ollie? Not a single shot on target at home is not good enough for any team playing at home
                              Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              With bells on!
                              Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Tarbie we are bang in trouble and I am no expert but have seen enough teams get relegated to see that.
                              Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              Not once have I criticised Ollie's effort or enthusiasm. I can see he is trying very hard a desperately wants to do well. I desperately want to shag Margot Robbie but that ain't gonna happen either.

He just isn't good enough mate and if TF doesn't see that soon we are going to be relegated!
                              Tell you what Tarbie,your quip about Margot is something like one Ollie would make which it seems is what makes some fans like him.

Comment

His first job Monday should be call Lynch over and say you sack of s hit how did you let that streak of P iss out muscle and turn you when your twice his size that happens again your out, Chery come here and bring your passport as your going on a holiday back to Holland and I will call you if we ever need you again and that will only be if were totally wiped out with injuries now P iss off you lightweight, mass grow some balls and take a shot from now on you get within a yard of the box don't pass it f ucking let fly, poles and Sylla understand this learn basic English pronto or fox trot off, Mackie don't come on the pitch beating your chest thinking your me or your dropped and Bircham put the cones out and hand out the bibs

He won't do any of that we will try being their friends and it won't work. These slackers don't react to an arm round the shoulder they need to be treated like s hit because that is how their playing!!!! Olly put your foot on their throat and keep applying the pressure until they fix up or pass out time to sort out the men from the boys

haha listen to you westy lol, do you honestly think ollies soft?! I can tell you now hes certainly not and wont put up with any sheeite!
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X